Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RE Rear Sway Bar Squeak

I'm getting some squeaking noise coming from my suspension and I believe it may be coming from the rear sway bar. This started happening after driving through some mud puddles.

I called RE and they said that it may be coming from there because they use a polyurathane busing and that i should clean it with some lithium white greese.

Has anyone else had this issue?

Thanks

I think mine is squeeking too . . . let me know if the grease works and I may try it too. Looks like the bracket is cutting into the bushing a bit on mine too.
    That which does not kill me postpones the inevitable.

Comment

Originally posted by Schmo View Post
      I think mine is squeeking too . . . let me know if the grease works and I may try it too. Looks like the bracket is cutting into the bushing a bit on mine too.
      Well RE told me to disassemble the rear swaybar and the grease it up. I just sprayed the outside so haven't had the chance to do it yet. I'll do it on my weekend, which is Tuesday.

I hope that's the problem because it is so ANNOYING. I feel like i dumped all this money into the suspension and it sounds like a tub. Trust me, i don't mind scratches, dents, etc..... but for some reason the squeaking is driving me crazy. And others have to old me to turn the radio up......I don't want to turn the radio up--hahaha

Comment

Working...
      X