Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• T&T or Rock Krawler long arm upgrade?

I got a 90 XJ going to be sitting at 6.5 lift. Right now I got some Rustys control arms and I wanted to up grade to a long arm setup. The T&T kit comes with a belly pan but it is a radius arm set up, witch I heard can bind. The Rock Krawler is a 3 link without a belly pan. I can always build my own skid so im not too worried about that. The T&T after shipping is about 850. the rock krawler 3 link is shipped to my door for 560.

if its a daily driver go with tnt, if you just wheel it and want lots of flex then rk, i run rk and like it but not a dd..

Comment

Rock Krawler has the abuse proof warranty

Comment

I love my TnT setup. I dont see any binding issues and i know the radius arm setup has been know to "unload" but i have not felt that and with the use of limiting straps it is eliminated.

I love the belly pan and the amount of beef it has added to my suspension system. If i were to do it again I think i would stick with my TnT. The only other company I would consider would be Claytons.

Lemme know if you have anymore questions.

HTH

This was just in the back yard on my roommates 35. As you can see im not even fully stuffed and there was no binding at all.

Last edited by swbooking; 01-20-09, 12:35 PM.
        |90 XJ|4.0|AX-15|NP231|RE H&T|TnT Y-Link|RE Coils|BOR Leaves|ACOS|D30/Aussie|8.8/ARB|35" Kevlar MTRs|Custom Exo,Sliders,Bumpers|

!!! outdoorlogic.net !!!

Comment

Other then customer service issues with TNT, I have watched this suspension on the trail and on the street. And I am sold and impressed. If I wasnt building a buggy TNT would be on my LJ.
          Head nut at Outdoorlogic
          Like us on face book to get updates about local runs, and monthly sales specials
          www.facebook.com/outdoorlogic

Comment

True... I forgot to mention that. TnT is a realatively small company (well now that Treks owns them that may not be so) but when I bought my kit, it took over a month to get to me and they were pretty bad with updates and tracking numbers even though I emailed, called them, and left messages many times. It wasent until I left a pretty nasty message that Bob called me pissed of at 7am and gave me my tracking numbers.

Even through that, I would still buy from them again. Theyre quality and beef are well worth the wait. my .02
            |90 XJ|4.0|AX-15|NP231|RE H&T|TnT Y-Link|RE Coils|BOR Leaves|ACOS|D30/Aussie|8.8/ARB|35" Kevlar MTRs|Custom Exo,Sliders,Bumpers|

!!! outdoorlogic.net !!!

Comment

you guys have the web site for these companies? Just put an 91 XJ back on the road for my partner, and he wants to lift it. What do you recommend, Kevin.

Comment

www.TnTCustoms.com

www.ClaytonOffroad.com

www.RockKrawler.com

!!! outdoorlogic.net !!!

Comment

Working...
                X