Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lca sliders

I made a pair of these to help my little darling slide over rocks a little easier

Huh, good idea. Ive never seen that before. Should help with the stress on the LCA mount as well.

But when you go long arms youll have to cut all that off
    |90 XJ|4.0|AX-15|NP231|RE H&T|TnT Y-Link|RE Coils|BOR Leaves|ACOS|D30/Aussie|8.8/ARB|35" Kevlar MTRs|Custom Exo,Sliders,Bumpers|

!!! outdoorlogic.net !!!

Comment

I like the rear diff slider, is it home made ?

Comment

I have those on the LCA axle side
        http://www.currieenterprises.com/CES...t.aspx?id=2374

Edit: You could probably use them on the rear as well.
        Last edited by Lawrence; 10-29-08, 10:05 PM.
        [COLOR="Blue"]If you don't have the time to do it right, what makes you think you'll have the time to do it twice?[/COLOR]

Comment

That's a good idea. I need to get the ones on the front right away . . . Currie sells the front pair with the nice bends to match up to both the tube and ears for 25 bucks. I seem to whack the fronts more than the rears and the front brackets are so flimsy, it's ridiculous . . . why aren't these things 1/4 inch and boxed???

Edit . . . :bonk: yeah the ones Lawrence is talking about.
          That which does not kill me postpones the inevitable.

Comment

The diffslider is home made and works like a champ
            Got hime made slids for the front lower control arms also. I run 32" and love rocks so the little Jeep needs all the help it can get, to slide over rocks

Comment

lovin the diff slider, shoulda brought it up a little further to protect the DS u-joint and pinion. got any pics of that during construction?

Comment

Unfortunately not. The whole thing is made out of scrap steel and works like a charm
                Could take some measurements for ya

Comment

Working...
                X