Collapse

Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Even though the D44A(A for aluminum center section) isn't the strongest, I believe most people would want it over the D35 in the rear of a WJ. I don't know what kind of WJ you have, which would give an idea of what axles you have. I figure since you probably have more experience than me, you can tell for yourself. Anyhoo...

Here is another website for your WJ, it has most of the info on our WJs, www.wjjeeps.com

Comment

well, I dunno about more experience, you have a lift.. I do not.

I've got a 2000 WJ with the 4.7 V-8, Auto, Tow package, NV242 T-case, moon roof, leather... it's nice. and bone stock.
      :gun: my rifle is not illegal, it's just undocumented... :gun:

Comment

Originally posted by phant0omx View Post
        Hi ECV,

You know, I actually got my Clayton's lift installed by Patrick. My jeep was the last to roll out of his shop. He had to do the install my lift without a lift in his shop.

There are some things I need to get straightened out with the lift though and I haven't had time to contact Patrick about them. If things fall through with Patrick, I'll give TCG a call.
        I was at the shop picking up my CJ7 when he was working on your Jeep. Remember the FJ 40 Patrick was working on? As he couldn't finish it before he closed his shop, it is now over at Tri-County.

Patrick and I were joking about your Jeep and saying that you must actually really use it cuz there were soo very many scratches, dents and dings underneath. Sounds like you know how to reach Patrick, but if not I have his number.

Best,

-Brian
        Quando Omni Flunkus Moritati

Comment

Originally posted by ECV Jeep View Post
          I was at the shop picking up my CJ7 when he was working on your Jeep. Remember the FJ 40 Patrick was working on? As he couldn't finish it before he closed his shop, it is now over at Tri-County.

Patrick and I were joking about your Jeep and saying that you must actually really use it cuz there were soo very many scratches, dents and dings underneath. Sounds like you know how to reach Patrick, but if not I have his number.

Best,

-Brian
          I remember. When I picked up the jeep he said 'i can tell you really use this thing' haha.

Here is a picture of the jeep on Miller at the squeeze.

Comment

Nice squeeze there.

Comment

Working...
            X