Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 08 rubi questions

ok guys, seems the FJ Cruiser was burnt to the ground last Monday.
    So sitting next to my beloved 04 TJ is a new 08 4 door rubi.
    I am totally unprepared for this and need to ask a few questions.

1, how is the electronic disconnect affected by lift?, I mean does someone make parts so you can use it and keep it hooked up after lifting the vehicle?
    2. Sway bars, who is making the best solution for these, either new bar or brackets.
    3. control arm geometry, what lift company seems to be handling the issues the best?
    4, At 3 inches of lift, Wifes DD, what is the current advice about pitman arms, steering geometry and such?
    5. this thing looks like a junk yard about to happen underneath, what are the essential skid plates and who is making them?
    Thanks guys
    censored for having an opinion

I have a 4 Door JK in my driveway. I installed a Black Diamond
    3 1/2 inch lift. It has never had any issues with the sway bar disconnect system after it was lifted. We have not had any steering problems at all. I have found that Skid Row has numerous skid plates for this vehicle. (The are a few problems I have with this vehicle is the factory BFGs pinch and pop very easily.)( The driveshafts do not have u-joints - they have cv type joints and are really a weak link in comparison)

Brett
    offroadwerkz.com
    (805) 642-8400 or 477-9977

Comment

[COLOR="YellowGreen"]"You cant fit 2 fingers in my tailpipe"[/COLOR]

Comment

Call the guys at TnTcustoms they have some great new products for your jeep. Being the product are new they are not on the web site yet. heres a pic of the owners jeep.

Comment

Working...
        X