• Time
  • Show
Clear All

did u order them for a yj?
    :gun:im a outlaw baby:gun:

Comment

Originally posted by cbrazor1 View Post
      did u order them for a yj?
      Yeaaah...I had B2s in the front and B3s in the rear. I can't think why you couldn't put the B3s all round.

"your jeep looks so hot!!"

Comment

yeathose are bitchin il cheak into that
        thanks man

Comment

Hey Ray,

I drove to Huntington Beach today and picked up a pair of "high clearance U bolts" from Dynatrac. I'll have some photo's of the install on Sunday if the rain isn't too bad. My mechanic Ken (thejeepguyonline.com) says rain and a 220 welder is not compatable working outside (Huh?). This looks like it will save 1 inch at the bottom where the nuts were, removes the sway mount that I don't use, and replaces and relocates the shock mounts and gains 3 inches there.

Comment

yea the dynatrac high clerance u bolts r nice i might just have to go that same route mitch , what did u pay for them if you dont mind me asking?

Comment

hey cb

i just recieved my dynatrac ubolts. i had already relocated my shocks so it took about 25 min each tire to cut off old ubolts and put on new ones. did it in the snow on thursday in my front yard in phelan. i dont recommend that it was cold. i paid 341.06 for front and back delivered to my house. if you can weld they look super easy to do. i work with wood so i couldnt fab them up.

Comment

Ray,

I picked these up at Dynatrac for $159.00 plus tax. I bought the front only for now.

Ghostrider, did you have any problems with the length of your shocks when you relocated them? My mechanic questioned the 2 inch difference in the new bottom shock mount location. If it doesn't rain tomarrow I'll find out.

Comment

A nice easy job, looks cleaner without the gouged, bent threads sticking down. I'll leave the shock mount as is for now.

Comment

they look good, i orderd mine , should be here in a couple days
                    Last edited by cbrazor1; 01-27-08, 03:24 PM.

Comment

re

Originally posted by great88 View Post
                      Ray,

I picked these up at Dynatrac for $159.00 plus tax. I bought the front only for now.

Ghostrider, did you have any problems with the length of your shocks when you relocated them? My mechanic questioned the 2 inch difference in the new bottom shock mount location. If it doesn't rain tomarrow I'll find out.
                      i had ordered new shocks when i redid my suspension, a few years ago. so i dont know. im getting ready to put ford shock towers on and order new shocks again. i wasted all 4 somehow. hey you know ken too. my buddy lives 2 doors down, we wheel with ken sometimes. maybe see you on the trail one of these days.

cb youll like the way your ubolts dont brake off and mess up your run. had it happen out in elmirage and had to limp home with bailing wire. screwed up some parts on the jeep that day.

Comment

That's a thing of beauty! I'll have to add that to the "list of things that I wish that I would have done it that way in the first place!"

I have the rock magnets/anchors that are on the front axle of this Jeep!
                        Money pit!

Comment

Working...
                        X