Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i can not find these tires! help...

i really want some pitbull rockers but i cant find any where on the west coast... any one know?
    starvin student...

im sure 4 wheel parts or 4 west etc... could ge them with out a problem, but are you sure you want to go with Pit Bulls? Theyre pretty expensive, loud on the road, and dont have good on road tread life. (Just saw your sig says your a "starvin student") probably not one of the best choices to invest in unless its just a trailer queen. They do look badass though.
    |90 XJ|4.0|AX-15|NP231|RE H&T|TnT Y-Link|RE Coils|BOR Leaves|ACOS|D30/Aussie|8.8/ARB|35" Kevlar MTRs|Custom Exo,Sliders,Bumpers|

!!! outdoorlogic.net !!!

Comment

well four wheel parts cant get them... whats 4 west? but i now have my motorcycle and dont DD my jeep. thats why i sold my radial IROKs for 700 even tho they have like 45% tread cuz i wanted somethin more agressive.... i liked that no one else realy has them, bein i like things to be different.... but are the road miles that bad? i still drive too the trails... its just a toss between thoes and some bigger IROKS bias...
      starvin student...

Comment

no see i thought it was on a DD in that case i dont think the road miles would really effect you too bad.

4 west is a 4 wheel shop down here, i guess they probably dont have any others up that way.

Call up Pit Bull and ask them for alist of distributors areound your area or see if you can just order them direct from them.
        |90 XJ|4.0|AX-15|NP231|RE H&T|TnT Y-Link|RE Coils|BOR Leaves|ACOS|D30/Aussie|8.8/ARB|35" Kevlar MTRs|Custom Exo,Sliders,Bumpers|

!!! outdoorlogic.net !!!

Comment

Bull dog's website has a Dealer List

or

Check this out review
          [COLOR=Red]Semper Fi[/COLOR]
          In Loving Memory of My Daughter

Comment

bull dog? lol ya i tried that but like for example east bay. the only place near me can only get three?
            starvin student...

Comment

only three? thats so random...

!!! outdoorlogic.net !!!

Comment

ya i know... he said it like here we go i can get you three! and i was like three? and then he asked if i wanted them to order them? i was like uhh... you kiddin?
                starvin student...

Comment

Working...
                X