Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• fender question

will a 92 wrangler fender fit on a 90 wrangler??

87-95 use the same fender, as sold at Quadratec.

http://www.quadratec.com/products/12502_02_07.htm

Comment

good, thanks

Comment

what about putting wrangler parts on CJs. im kinda havin a hard time finding exactly what i want in a front and rear bumper. could you just drill some new wholes and call it good....
        i know this is a bad question:dunno:, but i've never tried and dont know anyone who has

Comment

Originally posted by DEADMEAT View Post
          what about putting wrangler parts on CJs. im kinda havin a hard time finding exactly what i want in a front and rear bumper. could you just drill some new wholes and call it good....
          i know this is a bad question:dunno:, but i've never tried and dont know anyone who has
          It's becoming tuff to find aftermarket parts for CJ's. All the new sites I see are TJ only. Not sure what kind of bumper your looking for but there is still a good selection out there. I have Rock Hard front and rear and I'm very happy with them.
          Check out .

Comment

The YJ's are starting to have the same problem! It's an aftermarket orgy mass produced JK, TJ, LJ and XYZ parts.
            Money pit!

Comment

so has anyone ever tried to put TJ or YJ parts on CJs. would it just be a little modification work, or the dimentions just way too off.
              I've seen some really nice bumpers and rocker guards i really like for a good price. only problem is they dont make them for CJ

Comment

hey deadmeat lets just build some tube fenders and call it good
                BS Fab: 'Cause Close is Good Enough...

Comment

sounds good to me. i saw some other guys on here do it, came out pretty sweet...now all we need is a welder and a bender :gun:

let me know, i'm be all for it.
                  charlie 619-719-7235

Comment

well lets just say there on there way back home itll take about a day or so its easy trust me ill talk to you about it on sat in class
                    BS Fab: 'Cause Close is Good Enough...

Comment

Originally posted by DEADMEAT View Post
                      I can tell you that a 94 YJ rear bumper will not fit on a CJ-5. I built a rear rack for a buddy of mine, had to change the attachment hole spacing/location.
                      Jeff
                      OHV76V
                      KG6TY
                      You're just upset because the voices in my head only talk to ME!

Comment

Originally posted by jeepen_mike View Post
                        well lets just say there on there way back home itll take about a day or so its easy trust me ill talk to you about it on sat in class
                        while you are out there producing those tube fenders don't you want to record the proceedings and share the production process with the rest of us. i want to build a set for my cj5 but wont find those things here in south africa. plzzzzzzzz maaaaaaan
                        BIRD WATCHING IS FOR THE FOLKS THAT DON'T HAVE JEEPS.

Comment

Originally posted by cjsteve View Post
                          while you are out there producing those tube fenders don't you want to record the proceedings and share the production process with the rest of us. i want to build a set for my cj5 but wont find those things here in south africa. plzzzzzzzz maaaaaaan
                          ya, well take pics. just havent started the project yet. i think i saw another thread on here of a guy who did the same thing...with pics.

Comment

Scotty's in Fontana CA will have any used part you need. It might seem a little high $$, but they will have it. FYI it's a HUGH wrecking yard specializing in Jeeps.
                            SBCO Fire Dept. CERT volunteer
                            MJR moderator
                            MJR Adopt-a-Trail Crew member
                            Jeep Patrol Leader
                            Reforestation Supervisor
                            Licensed Ham - n6ujm
                            Eagle Scout

Comment

Working...
                            X