Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Davisrats View Post
    looking at my book the left rear turn(and brake) wire is light green with a trace and the right rear turn(and brake) is light green. Both marker lights and tail lights are white wire.
    My chilton's has the same thing...but the problem is...the previous owner didn't need no stinking wire diagram. The only wires I had/have running to the rear of the vehicle are: Fuel Gauge, brakes, reverse, and rt. blinker(?)... that's weird.

I'm thinking I'll need to reverse engineer it. I'll get those pics now, but have to be at work in an hour, and still have to make a dinner.
    [COLOR="darkred"]"Death Smiles at Everyone... Marines Smile Back."
    Adopt-a-Trail Member.[/COLOR]

Comment

I think I have it figured out...and I'm too embarassed to post what was going on that had me confused. Carry on with your day.:censor:

Comment

lol, well now you have to.
        Ive had many moments where i stare at things and can't figure it out, and it turns out to be something small and easy that was right under my nose...
        |90 XJ|4.0|AX-15|NP231|RE H&T|TnT Y-Link|RE Coils|BOR Leaves|ACOS|D30/Aussie|8.8/ARB|35" Kevlar MTRs|Custom Exo,Sliders,Bumpers|

!!! outdoorlogic.net !!!

Comment

Originally posted by swbooking View Post
          lol, well now you have to.
          Ive had many moments where i stare at things and can't figure it out, and it turns out to be something small and easy that was right under my nose...
          Tail lights have two wires coming out of them...I assumed one was a ground...:bonk:

Comment

Well... at least you got it.

Here is some good info, diagrams and the like...
            http://www.pirate4x4.com/tech/billavista/PDFs/
            1956 Willys Wagon restomod

Comment

Working...
            X