Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jerry Bransford View Post
    How did I end up with a coffee cup with your name on it?
    Hey Jerry!

Don't feel bad - when Steph and I went back to Virginia for the Jimmy Buffett concert, I won a coffee cup in the raffle (Parrotheads of the Old Dominion). Their given charity is...you guessed it, the local Altzheimers Foundation
    Jeff
    OHV76V
    KG6TY
    You're just upset because the voices in my head only talk to ME!

Comment

Hey Old Fart, what do you do at LAX? Just curious since I'm working in the construction in TBIT.
      "The Jeep...is a fitting instrument to transport the free people of a free nation with the respect to which we are entitled and the dignity that we deserve."

Comment

Who do you work for, Clark/McCarthy?

I'm with LAWA EPMD
        Jeff
        OHV76V
        KG6TY
        You're just upset because the voices in my head only talk to ME!

Comment

Originally posted by Schmo View Post
          I noticed that there is a black ruber gasket on the adjustment screw but it seems to do little to keep tension on the threads . . . am I supposed to lock the adjustment screw in place with something?
          The knurled part of the adjustment screw is actually a nut. You should be able to screw it down off of the end of the screw to jamb against the antenna. As far as your readings try not to be to close to any structures when you adjust it. I heard that large amounts of metal in the area can affect you readings.
          Dennis
          04 TJ
          4.0/Auto
          RE 4.5 Long Arm
          Rock-It Man Rockers
          33x12.50 BFG A/T
          desert racing stripes, creased oil pan, and a new shiny transmission pan.

Comment

Working...
          X