Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Original CJ-8 Trim and Decals

Hey i need some help finding stock hood decals and trim for my cj-8 and i can't find a place to buy them. Can somebody refer me to a web site or a phone number where i can buy this item?? I am going to be painting my scrambler the stock copper color and i am looking for decals to match the original paint...please help. Thanks. You can email me or message me...whatever. Thanx

there is a website out there that sells stock decals, try searching google. rick found it one day, i can ask him what he searched for and if he remembers the site. however, the set for his cj-7 was about $300, so we were going to try to recreate them ourselves and see how they turn out.
    :gun:'99 TJ Sport:gun:

Comment

Yeah i think i found the same site...but i was looking for one a little cheaper than 300 bucks...lol. I was thinkin i might just have one custom made...you can get custom made decals for a lot cheaper than 300 bucks and they make it the way you want it...so i donno

Comment

i work at a sign shop

Comment

very nice

that's awsome...that would be nice if you kept me up to date on that...what kind of stuff do you do? custom stuff and the whole works or what?

Comment

Re: very nice

Originally posted by P-38
            that's awsome...that would be nice if you kept me up to date on that...what kind of stuff do you do? custom stuff and the whole works or what?
            Sarah made me a couple of magnet signs to put on our Jeep for my daycare. Affordable!!! I haven't picked them up yet, but she showed me a copy and she does a bang up job!!!! Do I get brownie points for that Sarah?? j/k
            1993 Wrangler Black, 4" ProComp Lift, 33s.
            Glad to be back in California!

Comment

hahaha, yes you do!! LOL
              P-38, check your PMs.

Comment

Originally posted by sarah
                hahaha, yes you do!! LOL
                Actually, make it junior points. That's the next level up in Girl Scouts and that's the level my daughter is in. I can't wait to see my sign!!!
                1993 Wrangler Black, 4" ProComp Lift, 33s.
                Glad to be back in California!

Comment

Working...
                X