Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Parts Compatability

What years are the hard tops compatible?
    I have an '89 wrangler (yj?). A guy at work is offering me a hard top. I just want to know if it's going to fit my jeep. He's checking on the year of the donor jeep.

Also, if it isn't compatible with mine, I can always take a trailer to pick it up, then offer it up to someone who might need one.

First... we see if it fits mine and how much $$ he wants for it.

i have one for an 89, i believe 86-95 fit.If he wants too much, im in the mood to make mine go away.
    The Second Amendment protects all the rest!

HI-LIFTS never go jeepin without it

Comment

87-95 YJ's should fit.
      [COLOR=blue]Chris[/COLOR]
      SAVE JOHNSON VALLEY!!! - CLICK HERE
      Ya Savvy?

Motech Performance

Comment

Wrangler Top

PM if you really want to get rid of your top. A co-worker is looking for one up here in Tuolumne County.
        QUITERS DON'T WIN
        WINNERS DON'T QUIT

Comment

Originally posted by SonoraDetective View Post
          PM if you really want to get rid of your top. A co-worker is looking for one up here in Tuolumne County.
          pm sent to you

Comment

Thanks Dan~

Top was fine all the way home. Traffic was moving very well so it wasn't hot at all. I checked the soft tops of the half doors and they hit about where you said your full soft doors hit. Oh well, off to look for full doors. Have a few months to find them.

Thanks for adjusting the antenna too.

I checked that one 'road' that I mentioned to you. Turns out it leads to a shooting area (closed during high risk fire season).

Comment

I'm glad you made it home. Thanks for getting the top out of my yard and into yours.

Comment

No Problem...

When are you coming up to help me take it off the jeep and set it on the trailer?

Comment

When are you going to quit messing with tops and take that new rig on some trails?!?

We'll take the girls... It'll be fun!

Ride'on,

~CRASH!~

Comment

As soon as I find the bunny slopes, that's where I'll start. I really need a lift. Can't do the lift and the doors right now. Snow... wet... cold... DOORS!

Comment

Awww... it doesnt get THAT cold up here! No doors all winter is the way to go
                      |90 XJ|4.0|AX-15|NP231|RE H&T|TnT Y-Link|RE Coils|BOR Leaves|ACOS|D30/Aussie|8.8/ARB|35" Kevlar MTRs|Custom Exo,Sliders,Bumpers|

!!! outdoorlogic.net !!!

Comment

ok, what about doors?

I thought I read here, there, or even over THERE that you can use the cj doors on the yj, but need to move the striker pin.

also...

witness the total extreme offroad'edness of my hardcore machine... uhm, owe... well, there was DIRT anyway...

Comment

Nice top! Does your Cb work anybetter?

Comment

lol, the hard top definitely isn't the way to go for the trails. With flex it sounds like it pops, rattles, etc. CB is receiving alot better. I haven't tried to talk to anybody with it yet.

should be picking up a pair of full hard doors tomorrow. Will need to strip them and paint them black, but, the price is right.

Comment

If your at all interested i may have a well used 2.5 in or so pro comp lift with 4 in shackles for your jeep

Comment

Working...
                              X