Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JcrOffroad

Anybody ahd any eperience with them? Good? Bad?

http://www.jcroffroad.com/
    WTF Mate?

Confucious Say: He who stand on toilet...is high on pot.

______
    [_____]
    (HllllllllH) vroom VROOM
    []--o---[]

from what ive read people like there stuff.. check out www.naxja.org everything you want to know about your xj. there s a few threads right know on jcr bumpers. i have ordered from them and they are very organized. and ship fast.

Originally posted by YJwonderboy View Post
    Anybody ahd any eperience with them? Good? Bad?

http://www.jcroffroad.com/

Comment

JCR is awsome i ordered some rock sliders from them a while ago and they came ready to roll and in like 3 weeks. The guys there are super cool too.
      |90 XJ|4.0|AX-15|NP231|RE H&T|TnT Y-Link|RE Coils|BOR Leaves|ACOS|D30/Aussie|8.8/ARB|35" Kevlar MTRs|Custom Exo,Sliders,Bumpers|

!!! outdoorlogic.net !!!

Comment

I've got a login at NAXJA forums, and that's where I got the link. I really like the Stage 2 sliders and the prerunner winch bumper! Just wanted to get some input from you guys...cause....*tear* I love you...

haha
        WTF Mate?

______
        [_____]
        (HllllllllH) vroom VROOM
        []--o---[]

Comment

figured you knew about naxja. just figured id throw it out there.. hows the xj treatn ya...

Originally posted by YJwonderboy View Post
          I've got a login at NAXJA forums, and that's where I got the link. I really like the Stage 2 sliders and the prerunner winch bumper! Just wanted to get some input from you guys...cause....*tear* I love you...

haha

Comment

I'm lovin' it!! Already savin' for either a 3" lift and 31's or a complete set of skids for that gut protection. Only problem is a little clunking in my rear. When I let out on the clutch, and begin to accelerate, when the clutch finally catches there is an audible "Clunk" in my rear end as power is transferred. Could it be something loose int he driveline?
            WTF Mate?

______
            [_____]
            (HllllllllH) vroom VROOM
            []--o---[]

Comment

check yer rear u joint

Comment

Couldn't find anything wrong with either of the rear U-Joints. They aren't broken, nothing is loose, and for good measure I gave the driveshaft a good looking over as well...maybe it's just my leadfoot and a longer driveshaft than what I'm used to.
                WTF Mate?

______
                [_____]
                (HllllllllH) vroom VROOM
                []--o---[]

Comment

Working...
                X