Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Corbeau Baja ultra SS seat [pics]

Well i needed an excuse to change my seats so i kept telling myself that my drivers seat is bad(really has nothing wrong with it ). I was looking at PRP seats but couldnt justify paying that much, so i went with the Corbeau baja ultra SS seat. With both brakets and the seat shipped came out to $300 something. Its very comfy, kinda hard to get in and out, takes getting used to but once your in, its nice and snug. The brackets raise the seat up nice and high, im 6'1 and 180lbs i dont see how anyone heavier then me would be able to in and out of this seat... I got one for now as there is no way, my girl would be able to get in and out of the passanger side wearing the skirts and heels that she wears.

years of spilling soda and other :pokinit: down the side leads to this mess, cleaned it up pretty nice though

added the seat belt buckle

Im gonna get a set of harnesses eventually, probably do it when i do the cage.

Nice!!!
    "If you have significant difficulty here, dont go any further....it only gets worse".
    (Charles Wells)

Comment

i have been wanting to add a nice pair of suspension seats for a while. those look nice, how do they feel?
      Last edited by NAILER341; 05-13-07, 10:05 AM.
      >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
      ERIK

95 yj, locked lifted, and ready to rock!

Comment

Wow 300 with brackets thats awsome...How do they feel?
        Head nut at Outdoorlogic
        Like us on face book to get updates about local runs, and monthly sales specials
        www.facebook.com/outdoorlogic

Comment

they really feel great. Nice and snug, really holds you in and i dont feel every bump and crack on the road shiver up my spine anymore.

Comment

300 each?
            If we aren't supposed to eat animals, then why are they made out of meat?

http://jeep.matandtiff.com/

Truth is treason in the empire of lies. -Ron Paul

Comment

..yes..

Comment

That's not bad for Corbeau seats. I like the way the reclining Corbeau seats look myself, but those seem rather sweet!
                WTF Mate?

Confucious Say: He who stand on toilet...is high on pot.

______
                [_____]
                (HllllllllH) vroom VROOM
                []--o---[]

Comment

Working...
                X