Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Flattied the CJ

Made a Flattie out of my CJ-5 this weekend, here are some pics, let me know what you think. Here's a link to the thread on BB of the local Club I belong to, I was one of three guys who did it recently, mine is the ugly green one at the bottom of the thread.

Fender Chop

Here are the pics!!

Lookin real good!!! Wow, Rockin! Great job. Maybe I should flattie my Tj ... hehe
    :gun:'99 TJ Sport:gun:

Comment

Looks way better...and I bet youre dyin' to see how much more articulation you actually get now

Cant wait to see the action shots
      2002 TJ on 35s a bit of lift with some stuff
      Rock-ItMan all the way around

Comment

You already know that Flattie TJs are cool, you gotta couple running around on MJR.

Action shots?? Not for a while. Don't have a top, yet. If I get the Boggers, I'll take some shots. Maybe some local action shots.

Erik

Comment

Erik, man, that looks awesome!!! Nice Job! I like the way you put a nice radius on there. now you need some tubes running along the fender!
          [COLOR=blue]Chris[/COLOR]
          SAVE JOHNSON VALLEY!!! - CLICK HERE
          Ya Savvy?

Motech Performance

Comment

Chris you might just be right. Not that i'm concerned if they get dented. You can see the before picture. I need to get some 33x12.5 Boggers under there. Found a set for $300 about 50-60% tread left, they would look so mean.

Erik

Comment

Working...
            X