Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Soft Top Instructions???

Does anyone know if there is a video or instuctions somewhere that will show me how to put my soft top down. I have a ht but just bought a soft top (for $200 complete). But i'm not sure how to lower it. Do i have to unscrew the two brackets on each side behind the row bar?

Thanks for any help.

Originally posted by rd3100 View Post
    Does anyone know if there is a video or instuctions somewhere that will show me how to put my soft top down. I have a ht but just bought a soft top (for $200 complete). But i'm not sure how to lower it. Do i have to unscrew the two brackets on each side behind the row bar?

Thanks for any help.
    I could send you the one I got with the jeep, But its not really all that difficult. After the first time you play with it some, it will all make sense.
    In most cases, take the side windows off and flip the top back folding it in the rear as you go is about as good as it gets. In my case, though, I like to remove the whole thing when I know the weather is going to be good for a few days.

and to answer your question, no you dont have to unscrew the brackets, unless as I mentioned what I do, is to remove the whole thing from off the jeep.
    Hope that helps. You almost can't go wrong, just take the time to experiment with it a little, you can't hurt it.
    "If you have significant difficulty here, dont go any further....it only gets worse".
    (Charles Wells)

Comment

There's one here.

Cheers! M2

Comment

thanks for the relies guys!

Comment

Working...
        X