Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• complete noob question

so this is going to make me seem like a COMPLETE noob foool of an idiot..ive owned my jeep for months now, and its never c ome up, but where is my jack?? also dont yell at me, i already feel stupid, its basic vehicle matenence to know where everything is, i know everything basic except that one thing, and i just realized that now... please help

Should be under the passenger seat.

Comment

What he said.
      If we aren't supposed to eat animals, then why are they made out of meat?

http://jeep.matandtiff.com/

Truth is treason in the empire of lies. -Ron Paul

Comment

Well, nobody's goin to yell at you. Lots of questions here, with lots of folks to answer... and some others, who may still not know where the jack is....:dunno:. But I do have say...at one in the morning, I am not going to know where the jack is either. :smile: this is more of what I look like early early morning....:confused2
        "If you have significant difficulty here, dont go any further....it only gets worse".
        (Charles Wells)

Comment

thanks alot guys, thats a big weight off my shoulders, i was worried that i would get a flat and have no way of changing it. i looked everywhere for that damn thing, under the back seat/cargo area, under the hood, under the jeep! just never under the passenger seat lol

Comment

HAHA well if your ever in an XJ and cant find the jack, its under the rear bench seat on the passenger side. Just in case
            |90 XJ|4.0|AX-15|NP231|RE H&T|TnT Y-Link|RE Coils|BOR Leaves|ACOS|D30/Aussie|8.8/ARB|35" Kevlar MTRs|Custom Exo,Sliders,Bumpers|

!!! outdoorlogic.net !!!

Comment

Originally posted by The-Hurricane View Post
              so this is going to make me seem like a COMPLETE noob foool of an idiot..ive owned my jeep for months now, and its never c ome up, but where is my jack?? also dont yell at me, i already feel stupid, its basic vehicle matenence to know where everything is, i know everything basic except that one thing, and i just realized that now... please help

It all depends. If it’s an older jeep like a YJ, it would be located under the hood on the passenger side.

:bonk:
              Drew
              95yj Six Pack

Comment

so i looked under the seat, and i still cant find it, am i retarded?? or is it just missing?? is it under the carpet, cause i didnt pull that up, guess i should have, but i was cold

Comment

Sounds like its disapeared

Comment

Trust me, you'd see it if it was there.
                    If we aren't supposed to eat animals, then why are they made out of meat?

http://jeep.matandtiff.com/

Truth is treason in the empire of lies. -Ron Paul

Comment

RAGE!!!!! thanks anyways guys

Comment

I'll look in my dad's jeep when he get's home. If You still can't find it...you could always use the missing jack as a reason to buy a high lift ^.^
                        WTF Mate?

Confucious Say: He who stand on toilet...is high on pot.

______
                        [_____]
                        (HllllllllH) vroom VROOM
                        []--o---[]

Comment

you can still use the factory jack? come on hurricane get-on-her!!!! high-lifts are where its at! the go great while wheeling naked, on fur seatcovers, through mud and ice! hahahaha!!
                          :devil: Giffer

Comment

Here a picture of my jack in it's factory location (I have a '98 TJ). The passenger seat is out in this picture...I had just lined the tub and was in the process of putting it back together.

[CENTER]<---Rear of Jeep - Front of Jeep--->[/CENTER]
                            -Bob
                            '98 Black TJ [COLOR=Blue]Sport[/COLOR] 4.0L/Auto Trans

My rig : http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a95...n/DSC06310.jpg

Comment

Working...
                            X