Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Carb???

What carb do you prefer MC2100 or a weber? Going on a 4.0 Yj

An particular reasoning against FI? Ive seen hill climbs were carbs couldnt make it cause the angle was too great and their motor shut off. Have you ever had to back down a steep hill with rocks and obsticles behind you? Its some scary stuff... haha
    |90 XJ|4.0|AX-15|NP231|RE H&T|TnT Y-Link|RE Coils|BOR Leaves|ACOS|D30/Aussie|8.8/ARB|35" Kevlar MTRs|Custom Exo,Sliders,Bumpers|

!!! outdoorlogic.net !!!

Comment

I don't know a lot about carbs, but I don't think you can go wrong with a weber....(And FI kits are expensive booking, like...an FI kit for my jeep is worth MORE than my Jeep (Luckily I have the 2.5L which is FI anyway))
      WTF Mate?

Confucious Say: He who stand on toilet...is high on pot.

______
      [_____]
      (HllllllllH) vroom VROOM
      []--o---[]

Comment

Yeah but sometimes you have to save your pennies and do it right the first time... not saying that carbs are bad you can get a butt load of power out of them but maybe theyre not the best choice for off-road.
        |90 XJ|4.0|AX-15|NP231|RE H&T|TnT Y-Link|RE Coils|BOR Leaves|ACOS|D30/Aussie|8.8/ARB|35" Kevlar MTRs|Custom Exo,Sliders,Bumpers|

!!! outdoorlogic.net !!!

Comment

Well, I'm just looking at his location. It's a temperate zone, with a lot of precipitation (had a sister that used to live in Fort Dix), and since rock crawling probably wouldn't be as prolific up there as it is in california and say Northern alabama (our crawling is a mixture of both worlds...), than a carb should serve him just fine.
          WTF Mate?

Confucious Say: He who stand on toilet...is high on pot.

______
          [_____]
          (HllllllllH) vroom VROOM
          []--o---[]

Comment

Yeah no real rockcrawling around here except for maybe Paragon.. Jeep's for Trails and Muddin'.I do have a FI setup for the jeep but I've never messed with FI before I'm sure it can't be too difficult but damn there's alot of wires..

Comment

Working...
            X