Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jeep Wrangler J-Cruiser? wtf?

So I'm looking for my next wrangler, and I was just messin around on autotrader.com, and I came across this- http://www.autotrader.com/fyc/vdp.js...000&cardist=70

Then, I googled it(nothing), tried wikipedia(nothing), and now I'm here... have you guys ever heard of this thing or is it some crazy kit car?

Oh and what do you think of it? (I don't like it personally)

It's called a LandRunner. http://www.landrunner.com/
    [COLOR=blue]Chris[/COLOR]
    SAVE JOHNSON VALLEY!!! - CLICK HERE
    Ya Savvy?

Motech Performance

Comment

Huh, never heard of one before.

Comment

they look pretty interesting. i dont think i would buy one, but then again who am i do decide
        :devil: Giffer

Comment

yeah, I'd rather my wrangler look like a wrangler than a mini-hummer for sure

Comment

Dude...they look like those little ATVs...like the Rhinos and stuff. Too kiddie looking. Take away formt he mean look of a jeep, and add that yuppie hummer flair. BLEGH!!
            WTF Mate?

Confucious Say: He who stand on toilet...is high on pot.

______
            [_____]
            (HllllllllH) vroom VROOM
            []--o---[]

Comment

i've actually seen one in los angeles. i think it was gray. i thought it looked like a utility ATV on steroids.
              03 TJ. It'll go 65mph...can't complain.

Comment

I think those things look fuggly. I would not want one and would have to look down if i passed one on the trail...
                |90 XJ|4.0|AX-15|NP231|RE H&T|TnT Y-Link|RE Coils|BOR Leaves|ACOS|D30/Aussie|8.8/ARB|35" Kevlar MTRs|Custom Exo,Sliders,Bumpers|

!!! outdoorlogic.net !!!

Comment

i think if you chopped down the fender flares, and got a new front bumber it woudnt look all to bad. it would look like a tj with an "off" front end. but yeah i think the problem with them is the flares and that bumper. poor thing with some serious identity issues
                  :devil: Giffer

Comment

wow, i bet someone at jeep got fired for that little monster, i wouldnt be caught dead riding in it, let alone owning it. they should all be rounded up, stripped ,for the good parts, and then crushed and never spoken of again

Comment

Its made for people that want the off-road capabilities of a Jeep but the Status symbol of a Hummer. The people that say a Hummer will go anywhere a Jeep will go must have seen one of these on said trails.
                      Dennis
                      04 TJ
                      4.0/Auto
                      RE 4.5 Long Arm
                      Rock-It Man Rockers
                      33x12.50 BFG A/T
                      desert racing stripes, creased oil pan, and a new shiny transmission pan.

Comment

Originally posted by The-Hurricane View Post
                        wow, i bet someone at jeep got fired for that little monster,
                        I do believe it's an aftermarket thing
                        (and an ugly one at that!)
                        -Bob
                        '98 Black TJ [COLOR=Blue]Sport[/COLOR] 4.0L/Auto Trans

My rig : http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a95...n/DSC06310.jpg

Comment

Working...
                        X