Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• check engine light

ok i keeping gitting a check engine light, its cylender 3 misfire and multi cylender misfire..ok iv done plugs wires cap rotor button and last changed the coil.. it was craked, and cleaned the motor with sea foam still same shit.. its pissing me off..so what is next.. im thanking trying to swap injectors next.. give me someideas people..

Idea. Have 'check engine light' diagnosed. The results could tell you the problem. Some times the crankshaft position sensor, as I have read here at MJR. Best of luck.
    "If you have significant difficulty here, dont go any further....it only gets worse".
    (Charles Wells)

Comment

Heres a link to an older discussion. http://myjeeprocks.com/forums/showth...nkshaft+sensor
      Again, best of luck.
      If you do find out the problem, could you post it? My turn will soon come.

Bob
      "If you have significant difficulty here, dont go any further....it only gets worse".
      (Charles Wells)

Comment

This weekend, I have just learned, had a friends TJ quit running. He started it up and two seconds later died. He did this a few times, all with the same results. Check engine light light up before it died the first time. Waited a few minutes, tried again, it started, he drove it home. Went to a friends shop, had the 'check engine' diagnosed. Sure enough, the crankshaft position sensor. I am not saying thats your problem too. Just more imput.
        (Charles Wells)

Comment

im not trying to be mean but im telling u what a snap-on scanner told me.... 1st coad was cyloender 3 misfire, 2nt cold was multi cylender misfier.. thats all it sayes.. same shit it always says.. that makes me thaink it n my fuel injector-or injectors.. it funs great.. no staling or spurting or missing.. its just this f-n check engine shit.. i found that if i wipe the codes out and drive it it wont come on but soon as i shut it off and re-start it.. there is that light.. and it runs so great..mabe i got a bad sencer..

Comment

Working...
          X