Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Great looking rig! What size are those BFGs?

Comment

• [COLOR="YellowGreen"]"You cant fit 2 fingers in my tailpipe"[/COLOR]

Comment

• starvin student...

Comment

• Here's my Junk!

Here's a few pic's of my junk!

"I got your Jeep Thing....Now it burns when I pee!" :fire:

Comment

• Hi, I'm new to the list. :O)

How do you put the pictures into the actual post? I'm totally technologically challenged. :O)

Melissa

Comment

• Latest Iteration

[sized]http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee59/blazair/RedJeep/DSC01591.jpg[/sized]
              1999 [color=red]Jeep[/color] Cherokee Sport 4X4 4DR
              1999 [color=white]Jeep[/color] Cherokee Sport 4X4 2DR DD

Comment

• Day 1. $0.00 in....

And a current one... With WAY too much in it though

Playin on John Bull

Comment

• nice, i like the zj also. oh and the red cherokee is sweet.

Comment

• Melissa, the easiest and best way is to upload your images a photo site, then link them from there to here.

Many people use PhotoBucket, SmugMug, Flickr, Pbase, etc.... Prices vary from Free to $150 a year, depending on what features you'd like.

I keep a gallery on SmugMug here: http://nwoods.smugmug.com/

I shot some photos on Saturday (hey Barney!) up in Big Bear, and posted them to this gallery: http://nwoods.smugmug.com/gallery/50...05281183_dsMGq

And then to link a particular image, I click "Go Advanced" button below the message field, then click the little yellow square icon with the mountain simple in it to paste the URL from the picture on SmugMug into the message field here on MyJeepRocks:

For example:

To get the URL from SmugMug or whatever website archive service you are using, I use FireFox as my browser, and right click on the image, and choose "Copy Image Location", then paste that into the pop-up box that occurs when you click the little yellow square icon in the Advanced message tab.

It's much faster to do than it is to type or even read I'm sure.

Summary:
                    1. Put your images online somewhere. Right click on the image and copy the URL.
                    2. Go to MJR, compose your message using the Advanced tab
                    3. Paste the image URL (link) into MJR forum using the yellow square icon

4. Unwritten rule: Try not to link to an image larger than 800 px wide. some online services automatically create multiple sizes for sharing. Smugmug is one such service. I can upload a full size 10mb 3500px wide image, but what I past is either, S, M, L, XL, 3XL or O (original size). Works great.

Regards,

Nathan
                    Last edited by nwoods; 06-01-08, 11:00 PM.
                    Off road adventure photography:

TreadLightly Trainer
                    Wilderness First Aid (WFA)
                    HAM - KI6PFO

2005 Rubicon Unlimited + trailer

Comment

• Thanks Nathan....I feel so OLD....I just need to buckle down and learn this stuff. Because I write I know word processing pretty good and I spreed sheets on Excel....but this photo stuff has me stumped....LOL
                      ~Melissa~

Comment

• ha nathan , that was cool seeing you guys having a picnic under a tree at the top the mountain , i told the wife and now i need to start packing a picnic basket and blanket .... i hope the babies play pen is not next then i'll have to get that 4 door JK .....oh ya awesome pics !!

Comment

• Well here is my JP as it sits now until I start re building with the other goodies in the pictures first of next month..
                          One tons and 40s and air shocks. Look for pictures next month.....

Comment

• I See Detroit's in My Future:gun:

Comment

• Heres a few new pics and video.
                              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EY9cvB7mRDU

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bx1x_DKju_I

Comment

• Here's my junk!

I haven't had it very long. Long enough to work on the tub and rattle can it. I really need to fix the frankenlift the PO put on it. It's loud, it's ugly and I love it!

Comment

Working...
                                X