• Show
Clear All

• my Jeep pics

that is my FC 150

and the new 07 JK

a few more piks for the fun of it

the reason for the 4 door

had to have one with me in it lol

Hey hey hey!!!! I know where Hawthorne is!!!! Lee Vining turn right, go till you run out of gas....thats Hawthorne!!! Nice and close to Mammoth. I'll be looking for your posts to get a chance to go to the Mammoth area.

Bob

Still undecided about the jk though
    "If you have significant difficulty here, dont go any further....it only gets worse".
    (Charles Wells)

Comment

the JK has been doing realy well cuting the path for all the sand boys we have arond hear most of wich are runing k5 blazers with 35's lol

Comment

Originally posted by crazy_wolf168 View Post
        the JK has been doing realy well cuting the path for all the sand boys we have arond hear most of wich are runing k5 blazers with 35's lol
        Right on!!! leave it to a jeep!
        I was spying out a trail that went from 395 to around the Ghost town, looked like an interesting trail.
        "If you have significant difficulty here, dont go any further....it only gets worse".
        (Charles Wells)

Comment

wich ghost town lol we have alot around hear

Comment

wich ghost town lol we have alot around hear
            I'm from Escondido area, so the one shown on the map, Bodie. I went to see Bodie before my jeep days. It was interesting, just a few of the original buildings still standing. Traces of people that lived there long ago.
            Anyway, good to meet ya, hope to see you guys on the trails this year. A Mammoth run sounds like great fun. Long ways to go if we break down...... to get home..lol.
            (Charles Wells)

Comment

we go the back way into bodie alot kids love going up there in the winter its alot of fun if you can get through and on are side we have Auora not much there some grave sites and verry little building I wonder if that is the one you are talking about Bodie has rangers living in it and still looks like a town. A Mammoth run sounds like fun I have a few friends in Beatty NV that go often maybe I can get them to set up a time and date maybe

Comment

we go the back way into bodie alot kids love going up there in the winter its alot of fun if you can get through and on are side we have Auora not much there some grave sites and verry little building I wonder if that is the one you are talking about Bodie has rangers living in it and still looks like a town. A Mammoth run sounds like fun I have a few friends in Beatty NV that go often maybe I can get them to set up a time and date maybe
                Wow....Beatty. right on the threshold of Death Valley. Panamint Springs and the whole area. I live in the wrong town.
                There was a ride from Beatty into Death Valley that is a one way, I forget the name of, very nice. Not really tough jeep stuff, but really something to see. Anyway, got me dreaming again.
                Have a great day,
                (Charles Wells)

Comment

lol we did that in my moms mini van lol lived in Beatty for 13 years alot of cool stuff down there lived in Death Valley for one year hot ass hell I had a 67 bug with 31's went almost any where with that thing

Comment

My Jeep is in the shop no start well no nothing something in the dash went bad realy bad wont be done till next week I guess. You would think that crysler would help ya righ tould me that since I did not pay for an service plan they can not give me a loaner sucks since the dealer is 76 miles away and it is my dayley driver.

Comment

got my jeep back it was the wireless ignition thing for the chiped keys went bad lol 4 days to get parts

Comment

Working...
                      X