Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Materdaddy View Post
    Just make sure if you're buying one that it's 4x4.... It's crazy to think that there's a wrangler isn't, but it's true!!! I guess that's the soccer mom package! I can't wait to start seeing the new JKs on the trail!!! I know a lot of people are still talking crap, but in my opinion, they look good, and have some really good potential... better than a TJ.

Heresay:
    -Only need something like 3" of lift to fit 35s (no SYE, vibes, etc.)
    -Longer control arms, so lift higher before needing expensive complete long arm lift
    -Better fuel econemy (even though it's a V6, not an I6, gotta look at the positives!)
    -Rubicons have electric sway bar disconnects!
    -More room! Tons of room compared to a TJ!
    The Rubi's we drove came with 32's stock. A budget boost is all that's needed to run 35's.
    I am Savvy.

Comment

Originally posted by mrblaine View Post
      The Rubi's we drove came with 32's stock. A budget boost is all that's needed to run 35's.
      Awesome... I should go get one, and do an I6 swap... LoL!
      If we aren't supposed to eat animals, then why are they made out of meat?

http://jeep.matandtiff.com/

Truth is treason in the empire of lies. -Ron Paul

Comment

Originally posted by Materdaddy View Post
        Awesome... I should go get one, and do an I6 swap... LoL!
        Why, the V6 works just fine.
        I am Savvy.

Comment

^ Cause the I6 is the shiznat besides a rotary. haha I have the I6 in my XJ and L24 I6 in my 240Z. Most badass piston motor ever.... haha
          |90 XJ|4.0|AX-15|NP231|RE H&T|TnT Y-Link|RE Coils|BOR Leaves|ACOS|D30/Aussie|8.8/ARB|35" Kevlar MTRs|Custom Exo,Sliders,Bumpers|

!!! outdoorlogic.net !!!

Comment

Originally posted by mrblaine View Post
            Why, the V6 works just fine.
            I have something for inline motors.

Plus, looking in the new engine compartment of the new JK is slightly more intimidating than looking at the I6. It's like a honda... not lots of room to work. Although I saw (at the Offroad Expo) that somehow Brad already has an OBA kit for the new JK! Even with all that new stuff in the engine compartment! I just think the I6s will get more mileage out of them, and also all the torque they produce is so low in the RPM range.
            If we aren't supposed to eat animals, then why are they made out of meat?

http://jeep.matandtiff.com/

Truth is treason in the empire of lies. -Ron Paul

Comment

Saw a stock 07 Sahara with no lockers anda d35? rear climb the rock piles in Coyote Canyon in Anza yesterday. I was totally impressed- the H2 and H3 he was with had a hard time keeping up. I especially enjoyed having to spot the guy struggling in the H2.

Comment

Bwahahaha!!! Never send a hummer to do a Jeep's job. Sheesh...when will they learn?
                WTF Mate?

Confucious Say: He who stand on toilet...is high on pot.

______
                [_____]
                (HllllllllH) vroom VROOM
                []--o---[]

Comment

Working...
                X