Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Battling the elements

Woke up this morning only to hear it raining outside and my top was down from hauling a desk home. After running down the block I've considered investing in one of these:

http://www.quadratec.com/products/11...07.htm#details

or something similar if any of you have any recomendation by all means put in your :2:

also, chris how do you think something of this sort would work torwards the elements of IV?

Maybe i would be better off spending a little more time and getting a hardtop, anyways any input is appreciated :beer:
    Bryan
    2003 black TJ 4.0 manual
    front-OX-35 rear-OX-44 4.88
    Rock-It Man rear bumper + rock rails, currie front bumper

Originally posted by Kaffa
    Woke up this morning only to hear it raining outside and my top was down from hauling a desk home. After running down the block I've considered investing in one of these:

or something similar if any of you have any recomendation by all means put in your :2:

also, chris how do you think something of this sort would work torwards the elements of IV?

Maybe i would be better off spending a little more time and getting a hardtop, anyways any input is appreciated :beer:
    dont buy that garbage. get one of these
    quality surpasses the price by a long shot.
    http://gallery.bcentral.com/GID37532...d-Top-Off.aspx
    >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
    ERIK

95 yj, locked lifted, and ready to rock!

Comment

I have been usuing my raid tarp that came with my tent. Fits almost perfectly over my jeep. Fotunatly I bought another tent so Now I can stay dry as well as my jeep. Cause the jeep gets it first ......
      Supe
      97 TJ, 4" ProComp, 1" BL & MML, RE Adj. Control Arms, Rear 44 ARB. Front ARB. 35" MT/R's, York OBA
      Rock-it Man gear, STaK 3 Sp.

Comment

Originally posted by TJSUPE
        I have been usuing my raid tarp that came with my tent. Fits almost perfectly over my jeep. Fotunatly I bought another tent so Now I can stay dry as well as my jeep. Cause the jeep gets it first ......
        Thanks Supe! I've been wondering what to do with an old tent I had. I can use the rain fly as a jeep cover. Damn I'm cheap.

Comment

More money for the jeep... The one I have has the hooks on little bungies too. I hook the to my bead locks in the front and the back ones reash down to the corner of my gastank skid... It works for now
          Supe
          97 TJ, 4" ProComp, 1" BL & MML, RE Adj. Control Arms, Rear 44 ARB. Front ARB. 35" MT/R's, York OBA
          Rock-it Man gear, STaK 3 Sp.

Comment

If you want a hard top, let me know. I'll sell you mine $500.00 and meet you half way to deliver it.....
            The Second Amendment protects all the rest!

HI-LIFTS never go jeepin without it

Comment

It'll keep the barf out. But it is inviting to a knife. I say just get a safari style bikini top and call it good.
              [COLOR=blue]Chris[/COLOR]
              SAVE JOHNSON VALLEY!!! - CLICK HERE
              Ya Savvy?

Motech Performance

Comment

Maybe splurging on a hardtop would be the best
                Bryan
                2003 black TJ 4.0 manual
                front-OX-35 rear-OX-44 4.88
                Rock-It Man rear bumper + rock rails, currie front bumper

Comment

I had one of those, it makes a great tarp for when working under the jeep
                  and a marginal top wen the jeep is parked
                  best used to keep overnight dew out
                  best way to keep rain out, knock out the drain holes
                  I park mine under a carport

ps, I runb a safari top and a tonnue
                  censored for having an opinion

Comment

Working...
                  X