Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• XJ Rockers

Hey looking for some rockers for my XJ anything special out there? Anything to stay away from? thanks guys. oh and i like the round tube rockers better than the square ones.
    -Allen
    |90 XJ|4.0|AX-15|NP231|RE H&T|TnT Y-Link|RE Coils|BOR Leaves|ACOS|D30/Aussie|8.8/ARB|35" Kevlar MTRs|Custom Exo,Sliders,Bumpers|

!!! outdoorlogic.net !!!

ORGS (now JKS Mfg.) makes round tube rockers called SuperNerfs- not hte strongest item, according to the 2 people I know that had them and dented/bent them. I have kevinsoffroad.com original rockers made of square tube, but Kevin now offers round tube rockers as well. http://kevinsoffroad.com/xj/xj_sliderz_orderinfo.html

Comment

Square tubes are less prone to dents. The best of both worlds is square inners with round extenions. Kevin has square inners with the round extension bars. So do trailhunters http://www.4x4trailhunters.com/store...roduct_id=1569
      Over 2500 hours donated to the San Bernardino National Forest. Life member of CA4WD, CORVA & BRC. Tread Lightly Trainer. Reforestation Supervisor. CASSP

Comment

cool thanks guys ill check those out.
        |90 XJ|4.0|AX-15|NP231|RE H&T|TnT Y-Link|RE Coils|BOR Leaves|ACOS|D30/Aussie|8.8/ARB|35" Kevlar MTRs|Custom Exo,Sliders,Bumpers|

!!! outdoorlogic.net !!!

Comment

rockers

so which ones did you end up getting, i know this is old but im bored today and the lwb section is so slow. i have kevins and love them, but hes a friend so im partial to his stuff.//thanks Kevin

Originally posted by swbooking
          cool thanks guys ill check those out.

Comment

I havent gotten them quite yet, ive had to do other things first, but im either going to get JCROffroad's Rockers or 4x4Trailhunters. but after next week i should be ordering them.

!!! outdoorlogic.net !!!

Comment

Originally posted by cbremer
              ORGS (now JKS Mfg.) makes round tube rockers called SuperNerfs- not hte strongest item, according to the 2 people I know that had them and dented/bent them. I have kevinsoffroad.com original rockers made of square tube, but Kevin now offers round tube rockers as well. http://kevinsoffroad.com/xj/xj_sliderz_orderinfo.html

UH, ORGS/JKS sliders use a .250 wall main SQUARE slider with 140 wall tube on the outside.

they are stronger than kevins in every way.... I have personally seen 3 different sets of kevins sliders bend, he uses relatively thin square tube

they are decent sliders, but IMHO, the JKS are a much better product... Just look at the welds and attachment points and see for yourself...
              UHH....DUUUHHH

Comment

ok

NEVERMIND

Originally posted by zjmike
                UH, ORGS/JKS sliders use a .250 wall main SQUARE slider with 140 wall tube on the outside.

they are stronger than kevins in every way.... I have personally seen 3 different sets of kevins sliders bend, he uses relatively thin square tube

they are decent sliders, but IMHO, the JKS are a much better product... Just look at the welds and attachment points and see for yourself...

Comment

Working...
                X