Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 33s rubbing

I Have A 2005 Tj That Im Getting Ready To Put The Teraflex 3" Suspension Lift And Adding The Teraflex System Coponent Kit That Includes 4 Lower Control Arms, Steering Box Skid Plate, Brake Line Extensions Brackets And Quick Disconnects. The Wheel Is 15x8 3.75 Bs And Tire Is 33 X 12.50 X15. Will I Have Any Problems With Rubbing. Any Help Is Welcomed.

It will be a close fit. Proper adjustment of the bump stops and possibly adjustment of the steering stops should take care of 99% of any rubbing problems you run into.
    olllllllo <--- If you can read that, roll me over!

Price is soon forgotton, quality is not.

KG6OWO

Comment

I have a 3.5" RE SF lift that netted me about 4.5" of lift. I have no issues running my 33's.

HTH,

L1
      [COLOR="#FF0000"]ANGRY MIDDLE CLASS WHITE GUY![/COLOR]

Comment

you will be fine

my lift, bastrated as it is, is based on thte Tera 3 inch lift
        I run 33x12.5 baja claws with no problems at all
        I run tera 3 inch coils up front with all 4 flex arms, sweet system, just make sure you grease it up a lot. That system has more articulation than most.
        I run the currie adjustable track bar with it
        now, if you can, just get the front of the Tera, and go Nth degree in the rear
        the stinger/slider of the nth system along with the shock relocators and spring straitners with 2 inch over springs will gve you 3.5 inches in the rear with crazy insane articulation, I run RE adjutable lowers with that and a custom built trackbar based of the wj trackbar with a johnny joint modded in.
        I got a 954 on a rti ramp with 31s and not even in 4x4
        oh, and no rubbing
        censored for having an opinion

Comment

Working...
        X