Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help!!!!!

It's gorgeous out and I cannot get the f@#$ing hardtop off the jeep. I put the hardtop on for the first time this winter to muffle noise when the infant was in the car. Now, I cannot get the wiring clip unplugged at the back left driver's side. The fluid line comes off, of course, but I've yanked and pushed and threw a flathead screwdriver in the open spaces and nothing happened. Instructions from installation are no help either.

Can somebody tell me how to get the plug off...I'm desperate...

pleeeeeaaaasssseeee!!!! :poop: :angry:

What year is your Jeep?

Tam
    2002 TJ on 35s a bit of lift with some stuff
    Rock-ItMan all the way around

Comment

Originally posted by hiyamoose
      It's gorgeous out and I cannot get the f@#$ing hardtop off the jeep. I put the hardtop on for the first time this winter to muffle noise when the infant was in the car. Now, I cannot get the wiring clip unplugged at the back left driver's side. The fluid line comes off, of course, but I've yanked and pushed and threw a flathead screwdriver in the open spaces and nothing happened. Instructions from installation are no help either.

Can somebody tell me how to get the plug off...I'm desperate...

pleeeeeaaaasssseeee!!!! :poop: :angry:
      Find the tab, use some good lighting to help you, push the tab and pull very firmly. It will come apart.
      I am Savvy.

Comment

HAve 97 tj, been taking of the top for a while , this time I had that problem. Tabs broke off but the plug came apart. Will change that plug to something else......
        97 TJ Buffed Out

LETS ROCK!
        WEB site

Comment

Working...
        X