Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is your Favorite Tire?

Since theres not too much discussion, I figured I'd do a poll along with all the other questions I have...hahah...so:

Whats your favorite tire company and type? (that you have run)

After my lift, the first place to go is new tires so let me know what's the best you've run.
    Last edited by JeepGal; 05-31-06, 04:24 PM.
    |90 XJ|4.0|AX-15|NP231|RE H&T|TnT Y-Link|RE Coils|BOR Leaves|ACOS|D30/Aussie|8.8/ARB|35" Kevlar MTRs|Custom Exo,Sliders,Bumpers|

!!! outdoorlogic.net !!!

Goodyear MT/R. You'll find thats what alot of us run.
    [COLOR=blue]Chris[/COLOR]
    SAVE JOHNSON VALLEY!!! - CLICK HERE
    Ya Savvy?

Motech Performance

Comment

Like Chris said, Goodyear MTR's.
      2002 TJ on 35s a bit of lift with some stuff
      Rock-ItMan all the way around

Comment

Originally posted by JeepGal
        Like Chris said, Goodyear MTR's.
        That's what I've got (thanks Supe!), and they're a great tire!
        -Bob
        '98 Black TJ [COLOR=Blue]Sport[/COLOR] 4.0L/Auto Trans

My rig : http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a95...n/DSC06310.jpg

Comment

I ran goodyear MT/R with my Pathfinder and needless to say when it comes time to replace my tires on my Jeep I will be running those once more.

Comment

Pro comp x-terrains have been great.
            :wink:

Comment

Those MTRs are really popular... $245 MSRP on Goodyears website... Deng thats an expensive tire. oh well, quality>price.
              |90 XJ|4.0|AX-15|NP231|RE H&T|TnT Y-Link|RE Coils|BOR Leaves|ACOS|D30/Aussie|8.8/ARB|35" Kevlar MTRs|Custom Exo,Sliders,Bumpers|

!!! outdoorlogic.net !!!

Comment

I really like my Truxus MT's from super swamper....they already come siped ( spl ?) which really helps in the snow. ALOt cheaper than Goodyears.....but the MTR's are a good tire also

Comment

Super Swapers IROK they are GREAT!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Chucks XJ
                    Super Swapers IROK they are GREAT!!!
                    how is the wear on your Iroks and how did they perform in the snow ?

Comment

Tires are a compromise. Many find that the Goodyear MTRs offer the best combination of on and off road performance at a reasonable price.
                      "your jeep looks so hot!!"

Comment

Anyone run your tires in the snow? We get a pretty good amount of snow in Lake Arrowhead, I want a tire that will handle that too...

!!! outdoorlogic.net !!!

Comment

i run mickey thompson baja claws. only tire i have run on my jeep after it has been lifted. i love them. from my 31s to my now 35s, they are a great tire.
                          therockgods.com 1.)1989 YJ SPOA 38s(possilby for sale)2.)1991 Cherokee DD 3.)1975 International Truggy in progress...

Comment

So far so good on the wearing issue. But then again it's not my daily driver. I haven't had them in the snow as of yet. They work great in the rain.

Comment

Originally posted by swbooking
                              Those MTRs are really popular... $245 MSRP on Goodyears website... Deng thats an expensive tire. oh well, quality>price.
                              I worked the system a little when I got mine. I got a quote from Wallmart on what the tires would cost installed then took it over to Americas Tire and had them beat it so in the end I got a really good price for my MT/R's

Comment

Working...
                              X