Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 33" tires on stock jeep?

will 33's tires fit under stock 2006 WRANGLER RUBICON with out the lift and not rub when turning? i planning on lifting it 3-5 inches couple week or months from now as money permits but i wanted to see if 33's would fit under with not rubbing before i put a lift to it?
    thank you for your time

joseph

Nope, wont fit.
    Michael

[sign]nlm mln[/sign]

Comment

there is always the sazall... BIG fender trimming...
      1956 Willys Wagon restomod

Comment

Youre gonna get rubbing even with 3" of lift. If you did a 1" body lift, then put them on, it MIGHT be livable till you get the lift on...but youll definitely get rubbing.

Hope that helps.

Tam
        2002 TJ on 35s a bit of lift with some stuff
        Rock-ItMan all the way around

Comment

I ran 33's under my stock '97 about 3 months before I installed the lift, with the proper backspacing you will not rub in turns. Just don't expect much off road though, the don't stuff well at all or articulate.

Comment

If money is an issue, just look for someone selling their stock tires. Those can usually be found pretty cheap with over 70% of the tread on them... then when you get the lift, you can spring for the larger tires.

Comment

Working...
            X