Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

what do you think of this steering syst?

Collapse

Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what do you think of this steering syst?

forgot how i found this but check out this steering set-up for TJ, XJ,YJ,CJs

what do you guys think of it, and is it worht $299?

looks pretty good and beefy to me

http://searchers4wd.com/home.htm
    Last edited by miguelitojeep97; 05-22-06, 11:30 AM.
    [COLOR="Sienna"]97 TJ, 4.0 5spd, 3.5" Rock Krawler 5 inch stretch long arm, 30/44 locked with 48s, 35 inch MTRs, Warn 9k rock track 4:1, Vanco Big Brake Kit![/COLOR]

Hiem joints, pass.
    Michael

[sign]nlm mln[/sign]

Comment

i have heard that also, why do people not like heims for steering? and dont you think there would be a way to exchange them to regular tie rod ends?
      [COLOR="Sienna"]97 TJ, 4.0 5spd, 3.5" Rock Krawler 5 inch stretch long arm, 30/44 locked with 48s, 35 inch MTRs, Warn 9k rock track 4:1, Vanco Big Brake Kit![/COLOR]

Comment

not good.
        bent drag link, and heims...
        >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
        ERIK

95 yj, locked lifted, and ready to rock!

Comment

Because of the way it is designed, you could not swap out the hiems for tre. The draglink and tierod use a single bolt (by the looks of it) to contect to the passenger's knuckle.

Hiems wear out fast and are expensive compared to tre. Thats why most people do not like them.
          Michael

[sign]nlm mln[/sign]

Comment

Originally posted by miguelitojeep97
            forgot how i found this but check out this steering set-up for TJ, XJ,YJ,CJs

what do you guys think of it, and is it worht $299?

looks pretty good and beefy to me

http://searchers4wd.com/home.htm
            Get the Currie, quit being stubborn, and get it over with. You won't regret it. If you do, take it off and sell it. I guarantee you someone will be glad to buy it.
            I am Savvy.

Comment

Working...
            X