Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jerdog53
    So you have to cut up the stock fender and weld to the tube fenders to make this happin? Why is it they dont build bolt on tube fenders? Did you weld it up yourself or farm it out? Mig or stick weld?
    You must cut off the existing fender at the weld. The inner fender remains in place. Then you line up the new fender and drill mounting holes to join the new outer to the old inner.

It is a bolt on installation but it requires some careful cutting and alignment. It does not involve welding, unless you screw something up.
    "your jeep looks so hot!!"

Comment

I went with Poison Spyder on the front and rear. They were both an easy install. http://www.spydercustoms.com/Crusher/yellow_tj.jpg

Comment

look nice. when flat fendering just started up and got trendy i must admit that i bought some PSC non-flared.. that was when there were no flared rear corners yet.... i kinda wish i had some flared fenders now.. oh well. havent been pulled over yet!

1st batch TJ bought August of 96. Locked and Loaded!

Comment

I have not studied the PSC fenders, but based on the website pics it looks like you could add flares fairly easily. You would end up with an extra weld along the top, but chicks dig welds.
          "your jeep looks so hot!!"

Comment

Good looking welds are like good looking scars. We know chicks dig scars!!
            Last edited by goin big; 08-31-06, 08:48 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by goin big
              Good looking welds are like good looking scares. We know chicks dig scares!!
              It's Scars....
              WTF Mate?

Confucious Say: He who stand on toilet...is high on pot.

______
              [_____]
              (HllllllllH) vroom VROOM
              []--o---[]

Comment

Working...
              X