Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Almost there

So here is the progress so far, started putting it all back together ( only to pull it all apart again paint +line-x) I have been working just about every weekend since Nov on this pig and just wanted to see some progress. Enjoy Jimmy

Last edited by Dukes69; 05-01-06, 11:59 AM.
    Head nut at Outdoorlogic
    Like us on face book to get updates about local runs, and monthly sales specials
    www.facebook.com/outdoorlogic

thats perty..
    where are you goping to be wheeling it?
    >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
    ERIK

95 yj, locked lifted, and ready to rock!

Comment

awesome!
      :gun:'99 TJ Sport:gun:

Comment

Sweet!
        Drew
        95yj Six Pack

Comment

I have built this to go where ever I can fit it! I have built lots of jeeps mostly TJs and decided go big all around and do it once! I do miss my TJ though. I love the trails in Big bear go wheel and then go fish. Its a great place. I was trying to have this done by the scrambler nationals, but probably wont happen
          Head nut at Outdoorlogic
          Like us on face book to get updates about local runs, and monthly sales specials

Comment

ho damn!!! that thing looks very purty indeed. have you seen Poison spyder customs cj8 called "rock hugger" looks a lot like it. sweet ride though.
            [COLOR="Sienna"]97 TJ, 4.0 5spd, 3.5" Rock Krawler 5 inch stretch long arm, 30/44 locked with 48s, 35 inch MTRs, Warn 9k rock track 4:1, Vanco Big Brake Kit![/COLOR]

Comment

thanks, for the feed back
              So what color do you think
              gun metal grey
              silver
              red
              silver w/blue ghost flames
              grey w/red gost flames
              Head nut at Outdoorlogic

Comment

Very nice...I vote for grey wit darker gray goast flames...very subtle flames....keep us posted
                1997 TJ hp44/hp60-a lot of goodies

Comment

Working...
                X