Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Steelman,
    the other thing that worked for me is soap, cake soap, it is a lubricant, doesn't stain the material and repels water. But it needs to be reapplied. But at least you don't have overspray out of a can like with silicone spray.
    hope it helps, you looked good in the parade Sat
    Fuel Rod

Comment

Originally posted by Fuel Rod
      Steelman,
      the other thing that worked for me is soap, cake soap, it is a lubricant, doesn't stain the material and repels water. But it needs to be reapplied. But at least you don't have overspray out of a can like with silicone spray.
      hope it helps, you looked good in the parade Sat
      Fuel Rod
      Hey Fuel Rod,

I actually ended up using an old candle, and so far so good! Thanks for the compliment! I sent some pictures to Chuck J. today, so check the site in a few days!
      -Bob
      '98 Black TJ [COLOR=Blue]Sport[/COLOR] 4.0L/Auto Trans

My rig : http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a95...n/DSC06310.jpg

Comment

hmm

well I got fed up with my zippers and cut a string about the same size as the zipper length, just around 5 inches bigger. Cut holes, about 4 inches apart, through the soft top right above the zipper and right below the zipper on the window. Just weave the string through it, make a knot at the end and it'll keep it there, you just cant take it off as easy or put it back on. I'll post a picture if anyone would like, it's kinda white-trash but it works! =)!

Black 98 TJ Sport, L&B 62MM TBS, 2" RockyRoad BB,1" BL,MAKO 1" T-drop, Dynomax Exhaust, blahhhh

Comment

Working...
        X