Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What to do? Choices need help

Okay with the current build going on I might be able to squeeze in one more thing and not sure what to do. Here are my choices:

Warn gas tank skid
    Anti-rock

I am leaning to Anti-rock but the gas tank skid keeps getting pushed to the way side everytime, so maybe I should just shut up and do it.
    Michael

[sign]nlm mln[/sign]

Cool, you answered your own question this time. Do both and be done with it.

I may not recognize your Jeep next time I see it, you've done quite a bit to it.

Tom

Comment

anti rock.

you can weld a plate onto your stock one in the mean time.
      >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
      ERIK

95 yj, locked lifted, and ready to rock!

Comment

Originally posted by Black & Tan TJ
        Cool, you answered your own question this time. Do both and be done with it.

I may not recognize your Jeep next time I see it, you've done quite a bit to it.

Tom
        If the money is there I will do both. You will recongize it, I think

Originally posted by NAILER341
        ou can weld a plate onto your stock one in the mean time.
        Not a bad idea or maybe pull that tomken bolt on one I have been avoiding putting on.
        Michael

[sign]nlm mln[/sign]

Comment

Nagal. (FYI)

when I ended up going with my Antirocks I went through 4x4groupbuy. They had a great deal on them. I talked to Jason Laliberty. Good guy to deal with. I am sure there are other great deals out there as well though.

Thats a tough call between the two. Totally do them together if you can swing it. I went a while with out my gas tank skid and it showed.
          Supe
          97 TJ, 4" ProComp, 1" BL & MML, RE Adj. Control Arms, Rear 44 ARB. Front ARB. 35" MT/R's, York OBA
          Rock-it Man gear, STaK 3 Sp.

Comment

Originally posted by TJSUPE
            Nagal. (FYI)

when I ended up going with my Antirocks I went through 4x4groupbuy. They had a great deal on them. I talked to Jason Laliberty. Good guy to deal with. I am sure there are other great deals out there as well though.

Thats a tough call between the two. Totally do them together if you can swing it. I went a while with out my gas tank skid and it showed.
            Thanks for the lead on where to get an Anitrock, I will check it out.

I am going to put on the tomken one sitting in my shed. Its not the best as it does nothing to raise the tank up but will offer protection. The anti-rock will be a better benifet for now.

Thanks all for the comments.
            Michael

[sign]nlm mln[/sign]

Comment

Working...
            X