Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by goodtimes
    Yea! We need more people down here! I have had to resort to getting people off of Pirate to go 'wheeling with me!

What part of AZ are you looking at?
    Gonna be moving to the Phoenix/Scottsdale Area...my 2 brothers live in Scottsdale.

Also there is a big group of Jeepers in AZ that frequent JeepsUnlimmited & ARE really good people.

Comment

I don't go to JU much anymore. The site is too big, and there is too many kids on there that whine like a bunch of pansy-asses. Of course it does have some good people on there....but I like the smaller forums.

Anyway, we'll have to hook up when you get moved...I'm just down the road in Tucson.
      olllllllo <--- If you can read that, roll me over!

Price is soon forgotton, quality is not.

KG6OWO

Comment

cool...I've been talking/e-mailing with AEV & the Jeep dealership the past couple of days...hopefully everything will get organized & have my '04 AEV Rubi before I know it.

Comment

The rubi is a great machine.Dana 44' f/r,lockers f/r,a WARRANTY to cover those parts.But,I would be afraid to drive a 25,000 dollar jeep offroad.And insurance would be a night-mare!

Comment

$25,000 jeeps do just fine on the rocks. You just gotta get past the FACT that you will eventually get some rock rash.

Insurance is just like any other TJ.

KG6OWO

Comment

New vehicles cost more to ensure then older ones.I would just be afraid to pin-stripe the rubi.But,with my jeep,I can live with the character.

Comment

BAH! Jeeps aren't jeeps without rock rash!

Yes, new vehicles cost more to insure than old vehicles (generally speaking of course), but a rubicon doesn't cost more to insure than any other TJ of the same year.

KG6OWO

Comment

It's ok,I know my cj is old.But,a TJ of say 98,would cost less to insure.A rubi,vs a regular TJ to insure will be the same thing.Because they are classified as the same type of vehicle.

Comment

Originally posted by goodtimes
                    I don't go to JU much anymore. The site is too big, and there is too many kids on there that whine like a bunch of pansy-asses. Of course it does have some good people on there....but I like the smaller forums.

Anyway, we'll have to hook up when you get moved...I'm just down the road in Tucson.
                    I hear ya...I go onto JU every so often...more to just see pictures of Jeeps (since I don't got one right now )

But once I do, I will definitly let you know.

Speaking of that...got the call from the dealership on the AEV Rubi...it was approved for financing most of it! So looks like everything is going well. AEV just can't start on it until around Nov. 6th since they are still getting their vehicles ready for the SEMA show at the end of October. So I'll be getting my Rubi sometime in December!
                    '04 Solar Yellow AEV HEMI Rubicon
                    '05 M3 ZCP SG/IR

Comment

Working...
                    X