Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BL and MML Vibes

I installed a Currie BL and MML (Thanks Steelman and Fuelrod) this weekend and I am noticing now that at idle I am getting a small vibe. Is a small vibe normal after installing these?? Any experience?

EDIT: Forgot to add that I also installed a Goferit Belly up flat skid plat as well which ended up requiring the BL and MML. I have a few Vibes coming out of first which I need to tend to. But i dont think that would affect the jeep during idle..??..

Thanks.
    Last edited by TJSUPE; 01-17-06, 04:46 PM.
    Supe
    97 TJ, 4" ProComp, 1" BL & MML, RE Adj. Control Arms, Rear 44 ARB. Front ARB. 35" MT/R's, York OBA
    Rock-it Man gear, STaK 3 Sp.

IT is due to the New motor mount, It is stiffer (not rubber) than the stock rubber mount, The rubber absorbed some of the vibes you are feelling, Nothing to worry about..
    04TJ, 4.0 5spd
    4" rough country springs
    Nth degree arms upper and lower
    1" Currie MML/BL
    Jc fab rockers & 1" seat lift
    33"BFG MT's
    Lock-rite in the front

Comment

Thats what I figured. Thanks....
      Supe
      97 TJ, 4" ProComp, 1" BL & MML, RE Adj. Control Arms, Rear 44 ARB. Front ARB. 35" MT/R's, York OBA
      Rock-it Man gear, STaK 3 Sp.

Comment

Originally posted by TJSUPE
        I installed a Currie BL and MML ([COLOR="Red"]Thanks Steelman and Fuelrod[/COLOR]) this weekend and I am noticing now that at idle I am getting a small vibe. Is a small vibe normal after installing these?? Any experience?

EDIT: Forgot to add that I also installed a Goferit Belly up flat skid plat as well which ended up requiring the BL and MML. I have a few Vibes coming out of first which I need to tend to. But i dont think that would affect the jeep during idle..??..

Thanks.
        :thumbs_up
        -Bob
        '98 Black TJ [COLOR=Blue]Sport[/COLOR] 4.0L/Auto Trans

My rig : http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a95...n/DSC06310.jpg

Comment

Working...
        X