Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re:fender flares

I'm looking into replacing my stock flares on my yj with new ones. Any recomendations on brands? Has to have at least a 6in flare
    The Second Amendment protects all the rest!

HI-LIFTS never go jeepin without it

I just bought these from Bestop. While I wasn't considering Bestop as a quality flare manufacturer, I actually talked to the engineer who designed them at Camp Jeep last week. They looked really sharp on his TJ, and after talking to him about them, I was sold. They haven't arrived yet, but I'd be happy to give you any info or pics after the installation this weekend.
    Erik

I fix things.

Comment

that looks like the way to go. Waren, bushwacker,xeon, not my fav, and the $$$$ is about right for Bestop. Do let me know how the install goes over the weekend...... thatnks

Comment

Originally posted by freewaydan
        that looks like the way to go. Waren, bushwacker,xeon, not my fav, and the $$$$ is about right for Bestop. Do let me know how the install goes over the weekend...... thatnks
        Will do!
        Erik

I fix things.

Comment

Got 'em installed Saturday morning and boy do they look sweet. I really like the rounded rear flare. It gives it more of a "classic" look.

Erik

I fix things.

Comment

It does look good, kinda has that cj look to it. I ordered up the fenders from 4wheel on sat, i figured they would look good.I'm also installing some rock gaurd sliders as well, I know MJR has their own guy (and they look cool), but check these out http://www.shrockworks.com/jeepbars.htm

Comment

Very cool. If you haven't invested in a good set of ratcheting wrenches, you may want to before you tackle the fenders. The first one took me about an hour with a socket. The remaining 3 took me about an hour with the ratchet wrenches.
              Erik

I fix things.

Comment

that i have, thanks

Comment

Working...
                X