Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What did they find out about your jeep?
    The Second Amendment protects all the rest!

HI-LIFTS never go jeepin without it

Comment

the short story is that it isn't done yet, so i figured i'd try to get all the details when i picked it up. they rebuilt the tranny and put a new seal on the tcase so far. i'll find out some more hopefully tomorrow if its done.

Comment

the saga continues...

so i got the jeep back thursday afternoon with a long list of things they had rebuilt/replaced, basically because things were worn, my tranny fluid was burned, etc (i have the whole list, just don't feel like typing it out now).

friday: yet another long day....

so driving home today, i hear the metal sounds again and just know what's coming next. the whole problem starts all over again (but this time i'm not on the freeway because i knew it was coming). pull over in a parking lot, call triple a, play phone tag with them, have a towtruck pass me, flag down a few triple a trucks and finally, 3 hours later i get towed back to the same shop (yeay warranty). i didn't even have it for 24 hours.

so it seems to only have problems when its warm, same signs as before. so.. assuming the tranny shop knows what its doing, what else could be the problem? fuel filter? anything?

in the 3 hour time span of sitting in the parking lot, i got 12 (battery disconnect..knew that) and 33 "air conditioning clutch relay circuit. an open or shorted condition detected in the air conditioning clutch relay circuit." what does that mean in english or could that be anything related to my problem?

thanks in advance

Comment

Working...
        X