Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jmbrowning
    Now, that's a nice view of the wheelwell to wheelwell coverage, Chris!
    :yay:
    "your jeep looks so hot!!"

Comment

Originally posted by aston
      Take a look at the Off Your Rocker rock rails.

http://www.offyourrockers.com/

I have beaten on mine for 3 years and they have held up very well.

Hey Asshat! Your pics dont work

[COLOR=blue]Chris[/COLOR]
      SAVE JOHNSON VALLEY!!! - CLICK HERE
      Ya Savvy?

Motech Performance

Comment

The Rock-It Man Rockers also go a majority of the way to the frame for underbody rocker protection.

I recently got mine installed and tried my hardest to slam it up again the rocks at Calico. No damage to them yet, I'm VERY pleased.

Will post pictures from the install as soon as I get them up.
        Bryan
        2003 black TJ 4.0 manual
        front-OX-35 rear-OX-44 4.88
        Rock-It Man rear bumper + rock rails, currie front bumper

Comment

Originally posted by Dukes69
          Hey Asshat! Your pics dont work

Nevermind, they work now!
          [COLOR=blue]Chris[/COLOR]
          SAVE JOHNSON VALLEY!!! - CLICK HERE
          Ya Savvy?

Motech Performance

Comment

Heres some pictures of the Rock-It Man Rockers (with slider rail)

I love them. :-D
            Bryan
            2003 black TJ 4.0 manual
            front-OX-35 rear-OX-44 4.88
            Rock-It Man rear bumper + rock rails, currie front bumper

Comment

Originally posted by kaffa
              I love them. :-D
              those are hawt ... nice pics of the underneath.
              :gun:'99 TJ Sport:gun:

Comment

Chris man your doing some awesome work!! :thumbs_up one problem though, you might know what it is....there is this other jeep called an XJ you might have heard of em? also known as a cherokee....they need stuff too

B R E T T
                87 XJ 3" lift, 31s-thats all thats worth mentioning

Comment

Originally posted by Kaffa
                  The Rock-It Man Rockers also go a majority of the way to the frame for underbody rocker protection.

I recently got mine installed and tried my hardest to slam it up again the rocks at Calico. No damage to them yet, I'm VERY pleased.

Will post pictures from the install as soon as I get them up.
                  I got the rocker panels and front bumper. I wish I'd got the swing out tire carrier from Rock-It Man (Chris) but I didn't. Too bad they don't make full body armor, 'cause I banged my driver's door hinge up REAL good at Calico. I love the quality of the rockers.
                  Donate Life - Be a tissue, organ and blood donor

Comment

warn stuff

i have the warn front bumper and rocker guards. if you can afford the rockit man ones, i'd go for those...i like the looks of the warn and everything but there isnt even half the underbody coverage like the rock it man ones. the warn only go about an inch under, and they don't go wheel well to wheel well. i also saw a tj a couple weeks ago with the warn front bumper which was rusted to crap...and the bumper model thats out right now just started being made in 2000 or 2001 i think, so im not looking forward to what mine is going to look like in a couple years...there are some pics in my link below. right now it looks great though and they are built well, we had to modify the passenger side rocker guard to fit around the snorkel and that was a pain.
                    Neil

FOR SALE: 01 TJ Sport
                    5 spd, 4in skyjacker, 33mt/rs, detroit rear, lock-rite front, 4.56's, safari snorkel, yada yada yada, im broke

Comment

I have the warn rear bumper. I like it.
                      I liked the way that rock it man's rockers took some abuse in Calico.
                      I am going to suck up the extra money and get the rock it man rockers instead of the warn rockers.
                      I initially looked and was going to buy the warn rockers.
                      I have also gotten a front bumper from chris (rock it man) and love it.
                      I have gotten some good comments about it all ready.

Next week I will put in my order for my rockers.

Navy-Jeepster
                      Proud to be an American! Sharetrails/BRC President.
                      Sponsors: BFG, Raceline, Advance Adapters, Currie, T&T Customs.

Comment

I'm a little late on this one, but some things should be cleared up. Mainly the Warn ones DO go well to well. How do I know? B/c I just put on TJ flares and chose not to cut them down for the "perfect fit".

Secondly, I don't know that you could hit your rockers as hard as I have and the Warn ones keep coming back. The only flaw I see in them is that they don't go all the way to the frame.

If I could post a pic, I'd send a couple of just how bashed mine are and how little damage has come to mine. Bottom line, if I can do a 4 foot wheel stand and land full force on them and do nothing to the guard, then I know they are quality.
                        '95 YJ 4 banging powerhouse.
                        www.longtallsally.50megs.com

Comment

I'm a little late on this one, but some things should be cleared up. Mainly the Warn ones DO go well to well. How do I know? B/c I just put on TJ flares and chose not to cut them down for the "perfect fit".
                          That must be something new then because mine only go flare to flare.
                          Michael

[sign]nlm mln[/sign]

Comment

Perhaps I'm off base semantics-wise? What's the difference?
                            '95 YJ 4 banging powerhouse.
                            www.longtallsally.50megs.com

Comment

Wheel well to wheel well covers ALL the exposed body under the flares. Warn and Sun DO NOT. They are nice rockers, but lack adequate coverage. I ran mine for two years before getting Rock-It Mans. After taking them off, the portions of unprotected under the flare were all bent and buckled up. Also, there was a buckle on the body under the door where the flare ended, it took alot of stress at that point. Warn and Sun are supported with two bolts underneath. Rock-It Man has 6 or so ( I think)

Tam
                              2002 TJ on 35s a bit of lift with some stuff
                              Rock-ItMan all the way around

Comment

I would go with chris's rockers. I like them sooo much, that one day I may even paint them.
                                ASM REAPER BUGGY ON 40'S SOLD
                                00 TJ ON 37'S SOLD
                                97zj ON 36'S SOLD

04 CUMMINS CRAWLER HAULER

Comment

Working...
                                X