Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jeep Commander

I heard rumors about this thing online a while ago. Looks like it'll might give H2's and escalades a run for their money. Is it just me or does it look like a XJ designed by commitee! I'll skip it and wait for my Gladiator....(with the Cummins) what does everyone else think? :beer:

Here's the story..

http://www.onetomany.com/jeepnews/content.asp?i=751

Mighty 4 banger YJ, 35's,4.88's, 30 splines, Detroits, 4.5" lift, TJ flares, Scorpion Offroad stuff, blah, blah, blah.

It looks like something from Grand Theft Auto that you carjack and plow into something else.
    Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
    2003 TJ Rubicon: 4.5" OME coils; RE SF2; NthDegree TT/oilpan skid/shock shifters; FXD rock rails; Anti-Rock; 5150'

Comment

Baaahhh; looks like a bigger version of the XJ which makes it more soccer mom friendly.

now the gladiator...MMMMMMMMMMMM
      B R E T T
      87 XJ 3" lift, 31s-thats all thats worth mentioning

Comment

I just got a mag. (from Jeep) from Brian (goodtimes) it had an article on the commander. When I first saw it i said the same thing "It looks like and XJ" But it is full size and has 3 row seating featuring stadium seating meaning that the second row is higher than the first and the third is higher that the second. so everyone can see forward. It's got a Hemi in it also! But it a Jeep love them all! But I would also wait for the Gladiator!!
        75 blazer + 81 CJ-7 + 90 Wrangler = Tonka Jeep Dave

Comment

Working...
        X