Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Locker needed

Hi,

My jeep was broken into a while ago and it's taken some time and a fair amount of money to replace everything. Also, since I don’t make a lot of money and I spend a lot on the jeep, I try to save money however I can.

One way I save money is that I usually bring my lunch to work. I put my lunch in one of those cool “retro” lunch boxes, to save bags and that kind of stuff.

Well, I’m worried about my lunchbox and lunch getting stolen. Thus, I need to get a lunchbox locker. What do you guys suggest? What should I be looking for in a lunchbox locker?

Thanks,

03 TJ with a few mods.

Wow, talk about timing.

Look right here on this board
    I got your jeep thing, now it burns when I pee

Comment

Haha, "lunchbox locker"

I have a lock-a-trunk, and although it limits access to your back seat through the tailgate, I think it's great. I think you can find them rather cheap. Also good for groceries, holds them in place. Mine is actually full of amps and a sub, but who's counting? Hehe
      :gun:'99 TJ Sport:gun:

Comment

Originally posted by RatherBeJeeping
        Wow, talk about timing.

Look right here on this board
        Rriiiigghtt...

03 TJ with a few mods.

Comment

Originally posted by flywaterguide
          Well, I’m worried about my lunchbox and lunch getting stolen. Thus, I need to get a lunchbox locker. What do you guys suggest? What should I be looking for in a lunchbox locker?

Thanks,
          I once had some peice of :poop: co-worker eat my lunch. And thought it was funny. Notice I said once! I had my ex-wife make up some brownies with exlax.

End of Problem!

Every Job I've been at I tell the same story and it never seems to be a problem any more!
          [COLOR=Red]Semper Fi[/COLOR]
          In Loving Memory of My Daughter

Comment

Originally posted by sarah
            Haha, "lunchbox locker"
            well.... at least Sarah knew it was a bit of Friday humor! hope ya'll have a good weekend.

FG

03 TJ with a few mods.

Comment

Originally posted by flywaterguide
              well.... at least Sarah knew it was a bit of Friday humor! hope ya'll have a good weekend.

FG
              hehe, i guess if the ideas above don't work you can get a backpack and carry that around with your valuables in it. i end up doing that most of the time in the summer
              :gun:'99 TJ Sport:gun:

Comment

Working...
              X