Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just bought a 93 XJ...

Hey... I'm new to the board and I just bought a 93 XJ. I want to put about a 3" suspension lift on it with 31x10.50 tires...

I want BFG tires for sure... But I'm not sure about the lift... can u guys give me some good brands and where to get them?? also...will I need a SYE with the lift? Thanks.

-Ryan
    From PA or the East?? Check us out at www.814x4.com.

Re: Just bought a 93 XJ...

Originally posted by Ryno
    Hey... I'm new to the board and I just bought a 93 XJ. I want to put about a 3" suspension lift on it with 31x10.50 tires...

I want BFG tires for sure... But I'm not sure about the lift... can u guys give me some good brands and where to get them?? also...will I need a SYE with the lift? Thanks.

-Ryan
    Hey Ryan. Rubicon Express is some good stuff. 4x4groupbuy seems to have some pretty good prices on RE stuff. My 88 Cherokee was lifted 4.5 inches and I didnt have a SYE, but if I had longer shocks, I would have needed one. My XJ's lift was a mix and match set of parts: Rusty's upper and lower control arms, skyjacker 3 inch coils with a 1-3/4 inch spacer, 3 inch skyjacker rear leafs with a 1.5 inch shackle. I liked the set up, and if youre on a budget, like I am, mixing and matching parts isnt a bad deal. Good luck
    [COLOR=blue]Chris[/COLOR]
    SAVE JOHNSON VALLEY!!! - CLICK HERE
    Ya Savvy?

Motech Performance

Comment

Working...
    X