Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Broken plastic EVAP disconnect

I recently found that the plastic quick disconnect for the EVAP hose was broken.

Does anybody know where I can buy one of these things? The dealership only sells an entire assembly, and even that may not include it.

Any help would be very greatly appreciated.

Best,

Flywaterguide

03 TJ with a few mods.

I had a major problem with my check engine light with that same broken little clip when I dropped my gas tank. They are very hard to find and unfortunately designed to break when disconnected.

Talk to Jason at Tri-County he bought a bag of fifty or so, just to get one for my Jeep. I'm sure he's got one or two left.
    Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
    2003 TJ Rubicon: 4.5" OME coils; RE SF2; NthDegree TT/oilpan skid/shock shifters; FXD rock rails; Anti-Rock; 5150'

Comment

Originally posted by jmbrowning

Talk to Jason at Tri-County he bought a bag of fifty or so, just to get one for my Jeep. I'm sure he's got one or two left.
      Hi Jim,

I have no idea what or where "tri-county" is. A little more info, please.

Thanks!!!

Flywaterguide

03 TJ with a few mods.

Comment

Originally posted by flywaterguide
        Hi Jim,

Thanks!!!

Flywaterguide
        Post up a pic if you can. I bought the assembly to get the tee fitting that I inadvertantly pulled too hard on and broke. I may have the remainder in the magic cabinet.
        I am Savvy.

Comment

Originally posted by flywaterguide
          Hi Jim,

Thanks!!!

Flywaterguide
          I believe he is refering to Tri county gear in Pomona.

As blaine said, a pic would be nice.

If its the part at the tank? We broke the one on Tammy's Jeep. All it took was a trip to the dealership and a cost of a couple bucks.

But post a pic, maybe its a different part.
          [COLOR=blue]Chris[/COLOR]
          SAVE JOHNSON VALLEY!!! - CLICK HERE
          Ya Savvy?

Motech Performance

Comment

Is it the little "T" ? the one that splits the evac line to the gas tank...?

I went in and showed the guy the part on the screen, and he let me buy it individually...let me know if you need me to go into my dealership to do it again.

Tam
            2002 TJ on 35s a bit of lift with some stuff
            Rock-ItMan all the way around

Comment

I ended up having to buy a whole assembly for about 90 bucks. But, once I dropped the tank, I found out that several of those plastic lines were cracked or would crack soon, so it was worth it. Now I'm all new again!

Thanks,

FG

03 TJ with a few mods.

Comment

Working...
              X