Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wheel Locks

I'm trying to buy wheel locks... the lady at Pep Boys sold me McGurd #24205 and they don't fit. So I went on line to figure out the correct size, shank type, etc. Nothing comes up under "Jeep Wrangler 2013" except a whole lot of confusing info. I recently bought new tires and the tire guy said I had previously bought lousy wheel locks and I should get the kind that go over the lug nut? They broke the key, by the way, and had to drill out the last 2 locks.

Any recommendations? I got my first set from the Jeep (Chrysler) Dealer. Thanks!!
    Some girls like it rough!

Originally posted by cat View Post
    I'm trying to buy wheel locks... the lady at Pep Boys sold me McGurd #24205 and they don't fit. So I went on line to figure out the correct size, shank type, etc. Nothing comes up under "Jeep Wrangler 2013" except a whole lot of confusing info. I recently bought new tires and the tire guy said I had previously bought lousy wheel locks and I should get the kind that go over the lug nut? They broke the key, by the way, and had to drill out the last 2 locks.

Any recommendations? I got my first set from the Jeep (Chrysler) Dealer. Thanks!!
    What type of wheels, steel or aluminum?
    [CENTER][COLOR=#ff0000]Resistance Off Road
    [/COLOR]Join the Resistance...
    http://www.resistanceoffroad.us[/CENTER]

Comment

They are aluminium
      Some girls like it rough!

Comment

Try checking the Gorilla and mopar wheel locks.

Comment

Working...
        X