Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1987 yj ba10 junk

ok second time my internal hydraulic piece of crap throwout bearing failed. I have a ax15 and transfer case with sye ready togo but I want to goto an external slave . any body know where to get the correct bellhousing throwout bearing,fork and slave cyl also what input shaft bearing for 4.2 to ax15. tired of the ba10 and internal slave. thanks for any help
    But can we SURVIVE 2 more years?

Have you tried calling Advance Adapters or Novak?
    Rich

Comment

6 cyl bellhousing from '95-'03. Any external slaves from 4 or 6 cyl of those years. The real booger to find is the steel snout that goes over the input shaft on the transmission. The AX-15 had it available '95 and up and it was standard on the NV 3550. I saw a good deal on a 3550 on CL the other day. Needs a rebuild, but if you have the skills and time the price is right.
      Try finding a donor from the bellhousing back to the transfer case from a TJ. It will save you having to locate all of it. Check with Tommy - Sgt Swole here on MJR. He parts out a lot of Jeeps.
      God forgives, rocks don't
      -sons of thunder

Comment

thanks guys I threw the stock crap back in since it was life time warranty but I am on the hunt now for the parts

i
        But can we SURVIVE 2 more years?

Comment

Working...
        X