Collapse

Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well carry on then, that Jeep or what's left of it is going to be an awesome rig

Comment

Originally posted by aw12345 View Post
      Well carry on then, that Jeep or what's left of it is going to be an awesome rig
      It should be pretty amazing when it is done. Have you ever been to Exile's shop in Hesperia! Mike does some great work. He is only in his 30's.

Comment

No I haven't met another crazy good fab guy at the Hammers, John Rocha, pretty cool cat, does the same pretty welding

Comment

Tell who ever welded that green jeep that those welds are making my pants tight ! good luck with the build !

Comment

Curious as to why you are doing this vs building a buggy? I assume you want to take advantage of a license plate.
            Rich

Comment

First time taking it to the smog station that will come to a screeching halt. Unless you find a way to run AZ plates

Comment

You are correct!

Comment

Please tell me you didn't trash the jc a pillar cage stanchion?!?

Comment

I still have the cage. Want to buy it?

Comment

I stopped by Exile today to talk to Mike about doing something for me. First time there. What a very nice shop. Huge. His welding is awesome. He TIGs everything. Gonna drop my buggy off on Thursday.
                      Rich

Comment

Originally posted by RallyeX View Post
                        I still have the cage. Want to buy it?
                        If the price is right, I didn't think I'd BUY Jims cage considering ive done a few for him recently. I mainly just want it for the stanchions.

Comment

Originally posted by Jermit View Post
                          If the price is right, I didn't think I'd BUY Jims cage considering ive done a few for him recently. I mainly just want it for the stanchions.
                          I am going to list the cage on Craigslist for $875

Comment

We got the LS1 today for the Jeep build. 2004 Corvette LS1 with less than 30,000 miles on it.

Another Jeep Mike (Exile Fabrications) is working on.

Another Jeep Mike built.

Comment

Wow.. Too much awesome in one thread for me to handle!

Comment

That is one sweet ride.
                                IN A LAND OF FREEDOM WE ARE HELD HOSTAGE BY THE TYRANNY OF POLITICAL CORRECTNESS!!

Better To Burn Out Than To Rust Out!

Comment

Working...
                                X