Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• headlights

boyh my headlights wem/nt out together, all the oyhers still work. question is i can,t find the fuse for headlights most of the other lights i see have fuses? Help me locate the fuse please..lol a 97 tj.Thanks ya,ll Geebo
    "A man who fears suffering,is already suffering from what he fears"!

There is no fuse. There may be a fusible link in the Main box under the hood but I don't which #. Possibly #10. It may be the switch. They have a history of failing, and exactly the way you describe.
    [CENTER][COLOR=#ff0000]Resistance Off Road
    [/COLOR]Join the Resistance...
    http://www.resistanceoffroad.us[/CENTER]

Comment

Do a circuit test with a pin light and see if they're getting power.

Comment

I remember a few times loosing my headlights, it was a simple fuse replace under the hood in the fuse box, I honestly can't remember which one it was though :-\ but I remember it happening twice, both times on long road trips. I can't remember if it was a regular blade fuse, or if it was one of the square ones, sorry :-\

I seem to remember taking a fuse from the A/C or something like that, and moving it to the headlight slot until I could get to a parts store, if that helps you find it.
        Last edited by daniel_buck; 07-17-13, 03:02 PM.
        [COLOR="#FF0000"]R[/COLOR]edneck [COLOR="#FF0000"]D[/COLOR]riveway [COLOR="#FF0000"]F[/COLOR]ab
        www.DanielBuck.net - www.DNSFAIL.com - www.FurnitureByBuck.com

Comment

I once lost both low beams at the same time. Both lamps were bad. It was weird. Do your high beams work?
          God forgives, rocks don't
          -sons of thunder

Comment

Wow. It is alive. How you been Geebo?
            Check out .

Comment

I,m good guys, Thanks for all the suggestions i should be able to figure it out! Mucho Thanks!!!
              "A man who fears suffering,is already suffering from what he fears"!

Comment

Working...
              X