Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by aw12345 View Post
    Does it have a flow arrow? One port you should be able to blow through anf the air will come out of the top
    The other port you should not be able to blow air through unless the solenoid is energized

If you look at the schematic on the solenoid it explains it.
    Port 1 should be air intake unless it's miss labeled
    port 2 and 3 are connected together when the solenoid is not energized which allos the airpressure in the locker to escape/ exhaust when it is not turned on
    Mine is hooked up like this, except mine says port 1 and port 2. The thing is it was working fine, I didn't make any changes.

Comment

That's why I mentioned to carefully check the ground circuits on both solenoids.
      Also make sure you have between 95-100 psi of air pressure to the solenoids

Comment

Originally posted by aw12345 View Post
        That's why I mentioned to carefully check the ground circuits on both solenoids.
        Also make sure you have between 95-100 psi of air pressure to the solenoids
        If I unplug from solenoid and plug into front solenoid it works. That's what makes me think the wiring is ok. Curious if the problem could be in rear diff?

Comment

Try swapping the blue air lines. That should help you identify the problem. If the rear is leaking, you most likely have a bad o-ring, assuming your blue line is OK from the solenoid to the rear.
          Rich

Comment

Originally posted by Jeeper Creeper View Post
            If I unplug from solenoid and plug into front solenoid it works. That's what makes me think the wiring is ok. Curious if the problem could be in rear diff?
            Like Ol man says swap the airlines front to back. If the locker leaks air, the air will come out of the vent line on the diff.
            Unless your airline where it goes into the diff has a leak. Still either way it should not let air out of the top of the solenoid unless it was engaged and then disengaged

Comment

Problem found in new switch. I wanna give a big thanks to all who tried to help out. I've learned a lot by your comments trying to help me trouble shoot. I think this is the best forum to date that I have found.

Comment

Working...
              X