Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good Jeep Mechanic

Hey guys... Does anybody know a good jeep mechanic in the Hollywood area?

Thanks...
    That's a BIG rock!

Chris has a nice shop down here. He said he go pick it up.

How the hell are you Sean?
    2002 TJ on 35s a bit of lift with some stuff
    Rock-ItMan all the way around

Comment

I am good... how are you guys doing? Whats his shop number?
      That's a BIG rock!

Comment

sorry I missed your post-

What are we doing....lol....life has been so busy I can only begin to tell you in a post.

Here's a recap of the big stuff:

We moved from Temecula and bought a house on property in Menifee. It has a six car garage and a 1200 sf barn, plus room to grow. We are in the process of doing a complete remodel ourselves. It was a fixer.

Chris partnered in the new shop that is just taking off. They moved from a 2400 sf shop to a 7200 sf shop last month. They just hired two guys.

We are in the process of adopting two kids, ages 3 and 8.

Your turn!

Call Chris:

Cell is: 951 551 6181
        shop is 951 813 3550

Tam
        Last edited by JeepGal; 12-06-12, 02:33 PM.

Comment

JC has a shop in Sylmar... he knows his stuff...

http://www.yelp.com/biz/jc-fab-and-design-sylmar

Comment

Im glad to hear you guys are doing great! Congrats on the adoptions and the new shop! We are doing good as well, gonna run the Rubicon again with my youngest son and a couple friends in July.
            That's a BIG rock!

Comment

We hope to do it in July as well We will be bringing the kids along, and are looking forward to it.

When are you going?

Comment

Wow Tammy, that's cool to read that you and Chris are adopting two kids, I think that is awesome of you guys. Are they related to each other?

Best of luck too to Chris on his new business venture, it sounds great, and enjoy that new awesome sounding home in Minifee! I would love to have a place large enough to park stuff on with a huge garage/barn like you guys bought.
                The Geezer Jeep: http://www.greentractortalk.com/jerryb/index.htm

Comment

we will be up there the 3rd week in july... getting up to Loon Lake thursday afternoon. it would be great to see you guys!
                  That's a BIG rock!

Comment

Hi Jerry!

Long time no see! How've you been?

The kids are indeed brother and sister. The girl will be nine in a few weeks, and the little guy just turned three. Both LOVE going Jeepin and camping,. The little guy is highly mechanically inclined and wants to be a race car driver, and I can totally see him doing it! He had a wrench in his hands helping Chris the first weekend they moved in with us nine months ago.

Motech Performance is doing great. Check out their facebook page https://www.facebook.com/socalmotech They have some pretty cool cars in there. His business is finally starting to pay the bills

We love our place in Menifee. Suffice it to say that all the garages and the barn are full of cars and Jeeps

Sean- Ill keep you posted

Tam

Comment

Been well Tammy, thanks for asking, I just got back from Superstition (minor carnage ) & just hangin' as usual.

I think that is SO COOL you and Chris are adopting those two kids, they are so lucky to have found you two. My heart just goes out to kids without parents so you guys just made my day. Maybe I'll catch you guys out at KOH if I can get my Jeep repaired (tranny cooler) by then... a big rock kinda poked it hard enough to crack a fitting & cause the ATF to spew out on the way home.... great gobs of billowing white smoke as the ATF hit the muffler.

Anyway, hope to see you guys soon and I hope your two kids are with you!

Jerry
                      The Geezer Jeep: http://www.greentractortalk.com/jerryb/index.htm

Comment

Working...
                      X