Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

the plastic 90° coupling on my fuel injector regulator broke.

Collapse

Forum Thread First Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• the plastic 90° coupling on my fuel injector regulator broke.

I need help locating one and I'm not sure of what store might carry them. It looks like this

Its for a yj and the local auto parts store sold me some vacum elbows and they melt as soon as the engine reaches operating temperature. Any help is greatly appreciated. :-)

Just use vacuum hose. Or find the piece on the junkyard lots of Fords and Chevies used those vacuum lines with the little elbows

Comment

X2 on arts comment. Those molded rubber fittings are usually dealer items.
      [CENTER][COLOR=#ff0000]Resistance Off Road
      [/COLOR]Join the Resistance...
      http://www.resistanceoffroad.us[/CENTER]

Comment

I'll try the junkyard or any dealer that's not the one in Torrance, so far none of my local parts stores were able to help. Thanks guys.

Comment

Anybody who knows me will be shocked to see that I recommend the stealership on these items. They will definitely be the right material and fit. Sometimes they're even cheaper than a parts supplier. Especially here in the People's Republik, the smog nazi's will give you the stink-eye for anything but OEM.
          God forgives, rocks don't
          -sons of thunder

Comment

I just got back from the dealer, came out with $30 less and a part that will arrive tomorrow. At least I got the right part and my jeep will be happy. Thanks guys.

Comment

Working...
            X